Mod Request

+
Mod Request

Has anyone as of yet created a mod that makes all the schools of the witchers have light, medium and heavy armor for all variations?

I am still waiting for a mod that allows you to have companions or followers like in dragon age. Granted its not lore friendly (Witcher Operate alone), but everytime you and another witcher went around doing quests, everyone you met was like "O crap, 2 witchers!?". That option would be nice though

There was a mod a while ago that let you spawn companions, but unfortunately, they would never run, making the game progress pretty slowly. I don't know if anyone's figured out (or even tried) how to make them run.

But what you're talking about? Having a companion and having the NPCs around you notice said companion? That's outside the scope of Modkit for now. (Although once they let us at those sound files, my team may start working on quest mods. The idea has been tossed around.)

Great Minds think alike, I would like for those kinds of quests too. Shame how the companions don't run when you spawn them in. I hope CDPR gives the community the full tools to make it a possibility

Top Bottom