[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying that!
Was not a thing i thought of before.

And no i don't want any changes until i tried the final release out for myself.

her's a more accurate shot of novigrad, the video that i posted is kinda outdated since i changed many things, this the final version, am totally done with this that damn zone

Wow, this new Downwarren gameplay looks phenomenal, thank you very much @essenthy . As others have already said you really nailed lighting and colors.
I only wished the video was of a bit higher quality, too much artifacts hiding your beautiful creation ;). No criticism though, I know well that YouTube can be a pain if you want to "quickly" upload hi-res footage.
One question though. Did you also change tone mapping or are the changes only due to editing the lighting?
And thank you again for keeping us updated even with these recent problems you are facing. I'm sure CDPR will help you to fix them :)

her's a more accurate shot of novigrad, the video that i posted is kinda outdated since i changed many things, this the final version, am totally done with this that damn zone
WOW! It's hard to not be amazed. Your hard work was really worth all the effort. I especially like the green color of the grass and bushes. Lush without looking too neon, just awesome!

Last edited:
One word: absolutelyfuckingawesome. If there is a way to support you in any (maybe financial?!) way, I would like to do that.

@essenthy did you change much about the swamps or downwarren region from the first STLM 2.0 video to now, or is it just about diffrent time of day in the videos?

MOTHER OF GOD

I'm fucking impressed. Can't wait, essenthy.

I really can't. :ugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom