More Cars on road when driving ?

+
Anyone noticed or felt if this is a City where is all the traffic or cars around ?
Id even take flying cars around me.

Feels very bare

Go up to the rich area, Westwood or whatever, go to the cliff and watch the cities highways, in the distance its a traffic jam but watch them as they get closer. they get to a point and just disappear. So 100 yards down the way or whatever length it is, traffic jam, then its just a couple cars popping in out of thin air once in awhile.

Its weird and totally immersion breaking. I know why they have to do it. The game would slow to a crawl on amazing systems and unplayable on everything else but yikes is it jarring.

Anyone noticed or felt if this is a City where is all the traffic or cars around ?
Id even take flying cars around me.

Feels very bare
Yeah I noticed it a bit too. Could be the crowd settings. Probably should check that... If they do make NC have more cars on the road at like, the default crowd setting, I still think they should keep the crowd setting itself. A thought though. I doubt this would be a feasible, logical idea but what if the game had the ability to sort of, auto adjust some of it's FPS affecting settings (graphics of course being one of them)? If the recommended settings don't work, it still gives you a base value as to whether to increase or- most likely- decrease the settings manually? I don't know if that makes any sense but I don't know how else to word it.

My problem is more of when cars stop and create jams for no visible reason. I mean, I got up to a part where dozens of cars were stopped, and the light changed several times, and nobody is moving.

Top Bottom