Most Recent Gameplay Changes Complaints

+
I am actually pretty angry over the last two patches in regards the gameplay changes. Firstly, the gameplay changes in the Nextgen update were wholly unnecessary and have actually made me question ever doing a replay. The Witcher 3 was *finished* back in 2015 (2016?) and it played wonderfully. Now they’ve completely changed the Abilities affecting my combat experience and all due to some disgruntled employee. Second the most recent update has added auto oils which ruins the very point of researching Monsters for tactical planning. I am honestly really angry about this. Is there any place we can send these complaints with the hopes of seeing this feedback actually listened to? I really just want to scream at CDPR, escpecially for bundling this with otherwise useful bug patching.

Oil unlimited --> Make oil's times meaningless.
Eat in combat --> Make slot meaningless.

Are there no game designer working in CDPR?

I wonder...
Does this option optional on PC ?
I guess that yes... knowing it's the case on consoles... So disable it if you don't like this option (at least don't activate it because it's set on off by default).
Pretty convinient, isn't it :)
16-05-2023_22-40-39-3v31a1ro.jpg

And from my experience (probably except on lower difficulties) and knowing they "nerfed" foods, eating in combat is not the best solution for healing anyway...

Now they’ve completely changed the Abilities affecting my combat experience
Gotta agree here... I'd seek for some unofficial installation of Witcher 3 if not other changes like increased chance to receive formulae, despite better graphics and stuff - ability nerf is the worst part of patches 4.X, probably.

Eat in combat --> Make slot meaningless.
1) You don't like it - you disable it in settings. Who cares about charges anyway? You find and create higher tier oils to increase Attack power, not number of charges. Once you've completed the game at least once and learned [almost] everything about monsters, applying oil manually becomes tedious and boring job, so good riddance.
2) So, does opening inventory, seeking for a thing you want to eat, selecting it and pressing "use" key sound pretty much like pressing one SINGLE keybind to you? Besides, IIRC you were able to eat like this at least in patch 1.34, maybe even earlier.

Top Bottom