Mouse and keyboard support for PS4?

+
And for Xbox, are we going to have support for keyboard and mouse?
Or we will need to wait until the game is released and someone tells us?
For some people this is a very important information and it is very frustrating the lack of transparency.

no its not i can barely hit broad side of barn with mouce and keyboard in read dead redemption 2. Yet on ps4 i can hit head shots all day long
RDR 2? Are you serious?
How about games which are properly optimized for a mouse.

I can confirm. Just bought RDR2. In first person aiming with mouse is not acceptable. Even walking is weird. And just to be clear, I am an "FPP person". Despite that 3rd person aiming is much more comfortable and the only I can accept in this game. I only hope Cyberpunk will not have that poor mouse movement as RDR2 in FPP. My dream is that it gets rather closer to Doom.

any news? I'm waiting cause if not supported I'll buy for PC.
I would like to know this one too. No because for my decision fpr PC or XSX but only for interest. I would really like to play with keyboard an I can´t find anyone who answer me this question. I ask this one in quite a few forum.

i really dont get why there is not many mouse and keyboard support for games,Doom eternal is an example of a game that is completely designed with mouse and keyboard in mind yet it does not have mouse and keyboard support,i hope we see more of it in the future.

Guest 4318427

And for Xbox, are we going to have support for keyboard and mouse?
Or we will need to wait until the game is released and someone tells us?
For some people this is a very important information and it is very frustrating the lack of transparency.

I doubt that CP 2077 will support mouse & keyboard on the consoles. At least at launch. With recent feedback from developers being that it they aren't able to say - means that it's not a priority right now. With the game already going gold without word on mouse & keyboard on consoles, it's looking VERY unlikely at launch. sadly

Top Bottom