My opinion and ideas to improve game immersion (Some may already be mentioned by others)

+
V is completely silent during combat which kind of contradicts V's personality. There should be random dialogues upon taking damage, insults at defeating enemies possibly talking back to them as they occasionally call you out etc.

Customising your character can only be done at the start at the moment, what I would suggest is create this feature at a Ripperdoc where you could change your appearance for a premium, hairstyle being the cheapest etc.

Photo mode - There is this bug on 21:9 aspect ratio or higher ultrawide displays where you cant move the mouse cursor beyond 16:9, this is a problem because the photo mode settings are outside of 16:9 screen space.

Weapon inspection - Idea is pretty obvious, being able to view your gun from different angles. Another thing I noticed that when you try to point the gun at a friendly and shoot, V would rock the slide of the gun to inspect the chamber. Picking up a new gun whether from the store or the ground also plays a different animation. These could be set to a keybind.

Cops - despite being broken at the moment, when fixed, I would like to see being able to bribe them at lower wanted levels, also melee fights if V doesn't shoot first. At higher wanted levels guns will automatically be the solution. If you manage to escape them you'd get a bounty and cops will recognise you. You could pay the bounty off to an npc who has influence over NCPD.

Need more stealth takedown animations, including pistols and blades. The stealth perk tree is very detailed with all the things you can unlock and being stealthy gives a higher reward. What's disappointing about it right now is that I kept seeing only 2-3 different takedown animations my 30 hours of gameplay. One neck twisting and other one you snap their neck backwards. Would like to see some stabbing and bashing as well with different kinds of weapons. Also I saw no benefit to whether you decide spare the enemy (knock them out) or to kill them.

Top Bottom