New Cards and/or Leaders?

+
New Cards and/or Leaders?

Hey all!

I'm loving the Gwent, even in my sad little hiatus of re-finding a deck for the meta...but I was wondering what the future could hold for Gwent,
I have only played the Witcher 2 and 3 and am very noobish when it comes to the lore. But I was wondering if there are possibly any other factions or leaders they could possibly add in the future? I'm sure we can get expansion cards down the road as well, but I'm talking about major characters from the Witcher lore. Just curious, really!
:cheers:

idomyownstunts;n8960470 said:
Maybe add 3 new weather based ones, and 14 ones no one will ever use.

Lol it's like a fighting game. There are top tier fighters and ones people barely use, a patch comes and switches it all up and changes things up. Then theres always the zoner that everyone cries about but never take the time to actually learn to easily counter it..........
:facepalm:

colorad0kid1107;n8960480 said:
Lol it's like a fighting game. There are top tier fighters and ones people barely use, a patch comes and switches it all up and changes things up. Then theres always the zoner that everyone cries about but never take the time to actually learn to easily counter it..........
:facepalm:

Thanks for pointing that out kid. Champion. I do know how to counter. Besides, I'm pretty sure Street figther, or mortal kombat are more fighting games btw.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Probably not another faction, but they have discussed new leaders. My guess is that we'll see characters from Blood and Wine added next. I could see Anna Henrietta being a new leader for Nilfgaard. There's a lot of monsters missing too. I'm sure they'll keep adding things. Remember this is still in beta. :)

I hope they would make more elf and dwarf cards and give own faction to dwarfs. They have no synergy with each other so it seems weird for them to be one and same.

I think there's tons of possibilities to still find. New Faction would be rather hard though I think, as the biggest players are already in here one way or another. Though especially for monsters, there's still a ton of unused ones e.g. Wraiths, Endrega, basilisk etc. etc.

Looking forward for new additions!

I would also intercede. New faction Witchers, Elves, the scum.. The witches are and should be the class for themselves..

OG.laloquaint;n8960870 said:
Probably not another faction, but they have discussed new leaders. My guess is that we'll see characters from Blood and Wine added next. I could see Anna Henrietta being a new leader for Nilfgaard. There's a lot of monsters missing too. I'm sure they'll keep adding things. Remember this is still in beta. :)

That would be awesome! I know that it's still beta and in no way mean to rush things since I am REALLY enjoying the game as is. I just know that there is really a huge world behind the games and books and just want to learn more through speculation.

Spoorty;n8965060 said:
I would also intercede. New faction Witchers, Elves, the scum.. The witches are and should be the class for themselves..
A Witcher faction would be pretty cool as a stand alone! But I feel like that would take a lot of reworking to the current Witcher cards in order to do that, still a great idea!

Thanks for the feedback so far!

They can have cards that are the same person but different abilities and stats based on what theyre doing in the card.

For instance geralt being a ladies man gold card that is one strength (hes tired) but that pulls all females to your side of the board including golds and leaders. Wouldnt be op one bit and fits the lore.

Zer033x;n8970280 said:
They can have cards that are the same person but different abilities and stats based on what theyre doing in the card.

For instance geralt being a ladies man gold card that is one strength (hes tired) but that pulls all females to your side of the board including golds and leaders. Wouldnt be op one bit and fits the lore.

Lol that would be pretty fun! I know what you mean, just like they do with Geralt and Gigni.

No Title

I want Esterad Thyssen to be new faction leader.

Attachments

• photo153410.png
    photo153410.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom