New Player need help

+
Cards included in the starter decks everyone got when Homecoming went live. I'm pretty sure Sheldon is one such card.

If a card has the below icon (taken from a Skellige card, hence the purple background) next to its name in the full view, then it's a starter deck (base set) card.
View attachment 10986250
Thanks, also, dear moderator, do you mind giving me the link, or image to the season end rewards? So i can see wich rank will receive what etc

Thanks, also, dear moderator, do you mind giving me the link, or image to the season end rewards? So i can see wich rank will receive what etc

More info: Updated rank and progression system — what’s new?

Indirectly you do. You can spend the reward points for anything you want, including scraps and dust.
aww yeah, maybe i got confused because i saw a video from Gwent at 2016, or something, where the guy got scraps directly etc

Clarify me again guys....are the ranked seasons 1 month each?

For example, i heard that the current season ends 4th january, so, the next season will end 4th february , 4th march etc ?
I dont find anywere the exact ending dates

Clarify me again guys....are the ranked seasons 1 month each?

For example, i heard that the current season ends 4th january, so, the next season will end 4th february , 4th march etc ?
I dont find anywere the exact ending dates

They last around month +/- few days. Its always known each season.

Top Bottom