Nightclubs

+
However it ends it up it'd be nice to sit down/dance/whatever in a nightclub (or five). Tough to implement I imagine, but very cool if they can pull it off.

I posted this in the Rockerboy thread, but I'll post it here too since it totally relates.

I can totally see this as a Cyberpunk HipHop club

This would be a dope hip-hop club for the city. I like the idea of different night clubs, people all over would have favorite spots all differing from each other.

Personally you can catch my character at the underground techno raves. Or whatever club plays real techno.

This would be a dope hip-hop club for the city. I like the idea of different night clubs, people all over would have favorite spots all differing from each other.

Personally you can catch my character at the underground techno raves. Or whatever club plays real techno.

Different Nightclubs are a must have for me. Every group of people should have their favourite spots :)

Different Nightclubs are a must have for me. Every group of people should have their favourite spots :)

Hell yeah, even for the Corporate roleplayers. They would have some bourgeois penthouse club overlooking the city below, maybe just playing some futuristic classical type of shit. Would make a great place to infiltrate and assassinate a CEO.

I just want to be able to choose to sit down and have a drink in the clubs, or anywhere for that matter....

A sit animation is a must.

I'd like to see many brothels along with the nightclubs and other illegal things to do in the city.

And make some of them really freaky brothels. I mean if you are going to see crazy exotics or robo fetishes, then I think a cheap brothel would be the ones to have them.

Interactive animations like Saints Row 2 would be nice. Not only sitting, but actually show the character drinking, have a dance option or few dance options based on the kind of music that's playing.

I'd love to be able to sit down in a Nightclub and suddenly somebody comes up and asks me to do a job for him/her.

Got a nice piece of art on my hard drive.

Top Bottom