No light source!

+
This is just one of many, but specifically, when you visit Regina Jones hideout, and you use the lift, there is no single light source inside the elevator! None! But somehow there is light on the floor! :D

I know this game is not supposed to be ready before 2077, and CDPR is trying there best (yeah right).... but common! Still basic things are wrong with the game! The police still not chase with cars... when you see big shadows in the desert moving fast, like there's is some cloud, or flying aircraft casting the shadow... but there is nothing in the sky! 8 out of 10 times from robots or flying machines you still can't pick up any stuff after you kill them. There are still some npc.s that manifest sharply later, as you move close to them, no matter how great PC system I got! But yeah! Put a light bulb in the elevator(s)! Thank you!

Attachments

• elevator 1.jpg
    elevator 1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • elevator 2.jpg
    elevator 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • elevator 3.jpg
    elevator 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Yeah, Literally unplayable. 0/10
[...]
when you see big shadows in the desert moving fast, like there's is some cloud, or flying aircraft casting the shadow... but there is nothing in the sky!
Make sure volumetric clouds are on. Otherwise the game will have to cast a cloud shadow on the world (Even if there are no clouds in the sky), using a texture that looks something like this :
cloud_shadow1.jpg

as for the flying aircraft... I don't know. It's best to report these "Issues" here, cause the Devs will not read your post tbh :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just one of many, but specifically, when you visit Regina Jones hideout, and you use the lift, there is no single light source inside the elevator! None! But somehow there is light on the floor! :D

I know this game is not supposed to be ready before 2077, and CDPR is trying there best (yeah right).... but common! Still basic things are wrong with the game! The police still not chase with cars... when you see big shadows in the desert moving fast, like there's is some cloud, or flying aircraft casting the shadow... but there is nothing in the sky! 8 out of 10 times from robots or flying machines you still can't pick up any stuff after you kill them. There are still some npc.s that manifest sharply later, as you move close to them, no matter how great PC system I got! But yeah! Put a light bulb in the elevator(s)! Thank you!

"NO LIGHT SOURCE!"

Think that's how scenes are made. It's also the case in other games.

They always use bright spotlights even at clear sunny days when shooting outside. In RE, when entering a pitch-black room without a flashlight, you can still see your character, as a spotlight is at all times shining on it.

Top Bottom