No quit button?

+
I may be missing something extremely obvious, but having installed gwent for ios and tried a couple of games, it looked great, ran well, I like it. And then I tried to close the app...

On the PC, there's a button to quit the game from the menu screens. On my iphone, there is not. Only the reward button, the settings button, etc. Swiping up wasn't doing anything either. Logging out of my account still left me in the app. Eventually I rebooted phone as the only way I could close it. Am I being stupid, or has there been a bit of an oversight in the interface design?

You shouldn't have to force-close the app to get out of it. Should be able to minimise it to do be able to use phone in other ways without needing to reload the app afterwards.

And for me, as I said, I was unable to minimise the app, unable to even force close it (though that may be me not quite getting the swipe halfway and pause right, I've never encountered an app I've needed to do that before) and my only option to do anything else on phone was to reboot it.

Still, an exit button on iOS doesn't seem common to me. I'm a PC person and I like having an exit button in games. But I've almost never seen that in iOS applications during the past five years. Besides, the exit method I mentioned works fine. In the past, I've never had any issues with that when playing other CCGs (which also didn't have an exit button on iPad)

Minimizing works fine for me though.

Anyhow, if you continue to struggle, you can always reach out to support:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...ue/1291/i-want-to-report-an-interface-issue-3 (click on contact us)

Thanks. As I said, exit method wasn't working for me on an X, but it's possible that's an issue with me.

I'm a PC player as well, so haven't tried it again on the phone yet. Will experiment next time I've got time to play and I'm not at home.

Top Bottom