Not earning XP nor rank points nor rewards at the end of the match

+
Not earning XP nor rank points nor rewards at the end of the match

It's odd... but 80% of the matches i've won, the last screen, suppose to show my earned XP and rank and rewards, its not showing and shows just an eternal loading symbol. I just push the option next and exit, but none of the rewards or XP for those won matches are in my progress. My level and XP is the same than before the match and of course the daily rounds won are not counted either.

Honestly, Gwent was such a great game before the open beta... the new version just made a huge mess, especially in the not clear skills, and its full of bugs, clipping, overlapping, missing textures, et cetera. :(

Same here in last six or more matches - reward and xp bar are stuck. Also, I can't send GG to my worthy opponents. It would be nice from CDPR to give us some info about what's going on...

I've just finished game repair and I'll update this post after several matches. Hope that repair helps.

Last edited:
Here is promised update - after repairing game files, I've logged in and found my game stats as they should be (earned xp, rewards etc). Servers are obviously gathering account information, but it seems that problem is client-side. Not sure if repair did any good, but my stats are updated now.

I haven't gotten to that part yet but, I am experiencing issues after the single player.

I did the Scoi challenge, and got I think it was 205 of the currency. I bought 2 kegs. The store went in to a loading screen, then said store can't process this. I quit the game, came back to find 2 kegs, and 175 currency.

I figured if I did the last 2 challenges I needed in monsters, that it would go away. I was so wrong. I did the Fog of War and Endless Swarm, only to find out I am still stuck on 175 currency. I cant play until its fixed.

Perhaps your problem and my problem is connected?

got the same with my last 2 matches: one time my enemy broke up and i did not earn anything and on the other i jusst won and got my rounds won counted but no rewards or XP

Yup, same for me.

Can't send the 'GG' message (now everyone thinks I'm salty), and rounds won/rewards won't show up, or they don't update.

The game for me is filled with bugs and crashes. Since the patch i'm unable to quit the game normaly. Everytime i click the quit, the game freezes and i have to ctrl+alt+del and close it.

I'm actually surprised CDPR release the open beta with the game in this state. They were clearly under pressure by the community with the lack of communication and also by the timing of the challenger but thats not really an excuse.

Same here, past several multiplayer matches have resulted in endless loading without any tallying up of exp/etc. Hopefully this'll be resolved soon.

Not recieving my rewards post game

As in title I am not getting xp/random booty after ranked matches sometimes. Also it does not allow me to send "good game" to my opponents. This is only happening 50% of the time, and usually goes away with a reload but tis still a bug.

Possible bug with challenge rewards?

I did a challenge to obtain minerals so I could buy a new barrel for cards, before quitting the game. I thought I calculated it well, but when I finished the challenge I still hadn't enough minerals so I just quit the game. Later I played again and the first thing I noticed is that I had more than 100 minerals for buying the barrel. Later I decided to try to do the challenge to obtain the Radovid leader cards and it happened the same thing. I had to restart the game to be able to see the reward.

I just mention it in case it is a bug.

Same here - joined today and played several matches, and only got post-game xp or rewards from 2 matches out of 8 in casual multiplayer, I believe. Same low reward rate with training missions.

Same here played about 10 (ish) games won 6 but only show 2 verified game now shows 4 but next game still the same endless loading and no exp etc. going to stop playing hope its get fixed soon.

Top Bottom