Not received reward contract

+
Last season (Wild Hunt) I did reach pro, but at the beginning of this current season I did not get the reward for the contract Wild Hunt Navigator

It happened to me exactly the same. I was in the Pro Rank and they didn't give me that title at the end of last season. I sent an email to technical support and they replied something like "they were checking what I told them." But that was 11 days ago and they haven't given me the title yet. This season I'm also in the Pro Rank and they should give me the Pack Leader title at the end. Nor will they give it to me, I will start to consider playing very little in the future.

But it is that I already sent a message to technical support indicating this problem. They responded to me on the 22nd from the email address pc_gwent@cdprojektred.com. The fact is that they have not given me the title yet and it seems as if they do not see me give it. They told me exactly this:

Hi,
Thank you for reporting the issue. We are looking into this.
Kind regards,

I had the same issue with this contract...last year...and again this year. It is among many that have been broken seemingly forever.

Confetti Machine is also in that group, since it does not count cards that are auto milled under the new Mill system and all of the Faction Challenge quests which are just in limbo.

At least they did hide all of a player's incomplete Arena contracts from view with the current update.

croloris, thanks for your answer. I get used to what you said, that I've been playing the wild hunt all season "practically for nothing." Since I wanted the Wild Hunt Navigator title and despite being in Pro Rank, from what I see I will run out of it. I just hope they give me the title of Pack Leader this season, because if I don't think I'll stop playing this game. Since I don't like to play to unlock things and then not get them despite meeting the requirements.

Top Bottom