NPCD cops off their mind...

+
what's up with the cops defending them Maelstrom, Tyger Claws and other gang names? i kill them gang by doing NPCD blue side mission and the cops basically target me hotass when i kill them gangs. them cops should be thankful that im doing their cop works.

Because this game was released 2 years before it should have.
Everything seems incomplete. It's a joke.

You can shot a gang member, to behind a cop and have them shoot the cops and the cops will do nothing.
Then you stand too close to the cops and they'll be on your ass afterwards.

The police system is so terrible that it should be studied in a game development course as a "what not to do" scenario.

• They can teleport to your exact location after you commit even the slightest of infractions (including lingering to close to a crime scene or even a vehicle accident)
  • They immediately attempt to kill you
  • They won't chase you if you run away
  • They magically disappear if you enter a shop because they game doesn't know how to react to V going into a safe zone while engaged in combat with police so it just drops combat and de-spawns them
  • If you get to max level and decide to fight back you can actually kill enough of them to where they just stop spawning and the warrant status just goes away.
I really REALLY want to know who allowed such a terrible game feature to be included when it would have been easier to just cut it. Is there a single person at CDPR that is willing to defend this police system?

All these cops need is beam animations like in star trek ... bean me up (or down). You shoot npc? Cops beam all around you. You shoot gang near cops? Cops beam out and then beam behind you and shoot you. Needs more beams.

All these cops need is beam animations like in star trek ... bean me up (or down). You shoot npc? Cops beam all around you. You shoot gang near cops? Cops beam out and then beam behind you and shoot you. Needs more beams.

Introduced by mister bean?

msxyz

Forum regular
I assume the OP refers to the fact that any cop around when a shooting starts will target the player. Do note however, that there are also corrupt cops talking with gang members. Luckily, killing these is not considered a public offense (so, no MaxTac teleporting in)

Top Bottom