NVIDIA Update issues?

+
After the latest NVIDIA update, a lot of keyboard input controls feel unresponsive. Aim hits do not trigger as well, but I like to feel it as a 'feature' of playing with 3 reflex.

The NVIDIA update is the only system change from the last play. I'm about to test other games.

DC9V

Forum veteran
After the latest NVIDIA update, a lot of keyboard input controls feel unresponsive. Aim hits do not trigger as well, but I like to feel it as a 'feature' of playing with 3 reflex.

The NVIDIA update is the only system change from the last play. I'm about to test other games.
No issues on my side. Which apps do you run in the background? If Nvidia Experience is installed, make sure that experimental features are disabled.

If your other games play fine, you should consider rolling back to the previous version of Nvidia. Had a little trouble with Nvidia update myself. Solved it by deleting all Nvidia related files from my rig.

If your other games play fine, you should consider rolling back to the previous version of Nvidia. Had a little trouble with Nvidia update myself. Solved it by deleting all Nvidia related files from my rig.
My rule of thumb -- if you're not seeing any issues, change absolutely nothing. I'll normally update drivers once or twice per year. And then, only when there's a specific game that has a specific issue that is specifically identified as being addressed with that version. Even then, I very often find myself rolling back shortly thereafter. Certain driver versions are simply going to work best on certain systems. If you find them...hold onto them...never let them go...

Top Bottom