OBSCURE (WTF) DECKS AND TACTICS

+
Not sure how WTF it is, but I found a combo I had never encountered before. Basically you play Sile into decoy her into Thunderbolt potion, and voilà you have thinned your deck by two cards.

Attachments

• photo209571.jpg
    photo209571.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Ghinko How does that work? i used to have a 'Chort factory' deck but that was when the cow spawned chorts on retaliation, now its just deathwish and since its doom it doesnt work anymore.

I assume you use the Nekker Warriors to create more Chorts at the bottom of the deck, but i thought they only worked on bronze units and i think chort is a silver unit no? since its spawns from cow which is silver itself.

Bleach25;n10902021 said:
Not sure how WTF it is, but I found a combo I had never encountered before. Basically you play Sile into decoy her into Thunderbolt potion, and voilà you have thinned your deck by two cards.

You should try Sile into Summing Circle into Decoy into Last Wish for a 4 card thin plus you draw 3 cards.

DRK3;n10904641 said:
Ghinko How does that work? i used to have a 'Chort factory' deck but that was when the cow spawned chorts on retaliation, now its just deathwish and since its doom it doesnt work anymore.

I assume you use the Nekker Warriors to create more Chorts at the bottom of the deck, but i thought they only worked on bronze units and i think chort is a silver unit no? since its spawns from cow which is silver itself.
PWCow is one of the inconsistent spawns... it's silver, but it spawns bronzes, draug and woodland spirit do it to, and Zoltan and yennefer both spawn silvers... I've seen a variation with slyzard instead of doppler

I tried a few different decks today in hopes I could actually get fearless to work. What a useless card. No matter what match, what time i played it , it was instantly removed. Card needs reworked, . Planned on playing it into mad man lugos for 26 pts but it never lived. Or discarding a buffed ciri but just got frustrating. Actually ran into some interesting matches in casual tonight.

DRK3;n10904641 said:

Chort is indeed a bronze so you can use Nekker Warrior to multiply them. It's also a Relict so Weavess: Incantation works on them too.

Most of the time i play (Marching Order and/or Dorregaray of Vole) -> Cow -> Arachas Queen to get a Chort and the Harpy. Then First Light with a 100% chance to get the Nekker. And afterwards Reconnaissance and then the Nekkers in hand.

The Chorts can then be buffed with Weavess and Renew. To draw them you play First Light, Reconnaissance, Alzur, Marching Order or Last Wish.

Roach is for thinning and a second chance to get the Harpy.

Avallac'h, Ge'els and The Last Wish are there for a higher chance to get the cow at the beginning.

Doppler and Thunder are in the deck so you can easily draw the Nekkers and Chorts.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today, something really weird happened - so yesterday, i found out a NG deck i had with the wolf school witcher trio worked really well with Emhyr, and somehow it got even better with the new Slave Driver, and was so proud i had invented something cool, by playing the Witcher Trio twice, reliably.

I had never seen anything previously before, and somehow, today i find someone running pratically the exact same deck! This type of thing happens many times, and im starting to get suspicious its not just netdecks getting popular but something about matchmaking liking to put you vs players with similar decks.

Happened again today - created a SK deck i was excited about, that avoids GS and Beastmasters, and not even 3 matches later, i find one almost exactly the same, which i had never seen before!

Top Bottom