OK, with all the love that..........

+
Panam and Judy get. All the bickering back and forth between teams aka Team Yenn or Team Triss
All the other "Why cant she/he be a love interest!!!"

I just have one question..........

Why no love for Mama Wells?

Seriously!!

Get on it CDPR!!

I'm team Merideth, baby. :howdy:

Also, it seems like the world forgot about Misty when Fem V and Judy came out. Misty was, like, the playmate of year for a good chunk.

I'm team Merideth, baby. :howdy:

Also, it seems like the world forgot about Misty when Fem V and Judy came out. Misty was, like, the playmate of year for a good chunk.
Merideth is like that crazy chick you know and want to get in the sack really bad, but, the advice your Dad gave you .."dont f**ck crazy chicks" keeps poppin into your head.
Honestly, i stayed away from all the promo stuff. Didnt want to get too disappointed. Turns out i lucked out. Went in with predefined expectations. Instead i have a "Cool Ubisoft" game
Post automatically merged:

#TeamSkippy

Show some love for your gun as Zaeed did for Jessie.
Loved Skippy. Messed up and gave it back

I was rooting for the vending machine "Brendan" for the longest time... then it ended badly :(

Tbh im team V an Pam an there 5 sisters

While all have great friendship arcs, romance is nothing but a after thought for all and not very well executed in the least, much like all characters V meets.

Everyone of them is basically hitting check boxes and not much else, trying to appeal to as wide a range as possible, ppl like Goro and Mama wells being not these "cardboard" cutty cutter, same as every other game out there options would've been better options because of that.

All through Goro's arc a slow bond appears between him and V and you get to talk alot, all of which is just threw out the window if you choose anything other than a corp ending, what would've been better was him opening his eyes to the person he's blindly followed and worshipped all his life but instead regardless how you talk or bond he will just plain hate you if you dont choose corp, so ultimately he stays dead in my playthroughs, totally wasted character and per usual wasted opportunity.

Being older myself i just plain prefer "older" characters, having a teen or early 20's pc running around knowing everything and solving everything just dont cut it for me nowadays, i prefer the grizzled and experienced

Guest 4375874

Panam and Judy get. All the bickering back and forth between teams aka Team Yenn or Team Triss
All the other "Why cant she/he be a love interest!!!"

I just have one question..........

Why no love for Mama Wells?

Seriously!!

Get on it CDPR!!
your friends mom >.> .....yea that's a no for me but That political couple that hires you, I forget their name but their memories were being overwritten or something. The wife was pretty hot. I think she was Asian. If we meet her again in future DLC's I'd be all for that. Assuming she isn't dead, I haven't finished yet so not sure

Top Bottom