Old Kegs New Cards

+
Fjormarr;n9760481 said:
20 out of 600+ cards. How many chances you have to even get a single of them ? In my opinion it only has a point to wait if you have all the pevious cards. If your collection is something like 200/600, there are so many important cards you are missing already, the new cards will make no difference.
From my experience it was much more likely to get new cards than older cards, at least for rare ones. Last patch I got 22 new rare cards versus 21 old rare cards.

I leveled from 1 to 24 and rank 16 in ladder last patch, and I have yet to get an archespore. If you really like the new cards, or your old decks are complete, you should wait, but I'm going to open most of them now. I don't want anything to decrease my chances at the old gold cards.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I stopped opening Kegs and spending scraps at the beginning of the month (and stopped playing altogether 2 weeks ago). So tomorrow i'll just open and use everything, will probably have most of the new cards before the night is over.

I would advice even for newer players to do this and save up for an upcoming patch - even if you're missing many essential cards, when you open up after the patch there's a bigger pool of cards you dont have and are less likely to get dupes.

Hello folks not sure on this one
Post automatically merged:

What's the best set keg to open? I'm playing northern realms initially just started playing the game on Andriod I loved playing it whilst playing the Witcher game and have been waiting ages for this to come out on Android!

Last edited:
Top Bottom