Other promised features missing

+
First of all, I'm enjoying my time with the game, I bought the CE & I would say it was worth it! I've clocked 49 hrs so far & it's a great game but this game does have a lot of issues, missing features that you guys promised!

-The law system is completely broken, got the cops respawning out of thin air, cops firing at me when I them, they don't chase you or send max tac after you.

-That trauma team so far is completely irrelevant, haven't seen them once since rescuing Sandra Dorsett, cyber psychosis guys but no max tac? What happened to those cool ads that point you to a store if you use that product alot?

- Why can't I use my monowire to hack enemies from afar like you guys showed us in that E3 2019 gameplay? Where is the whole people reacting to your appearance? Also not too many world interactions making it feel like a backdrop rather than something you can be completely be immersed in.

-Also might want to add cool takedowns with the blades & monowires. I just feel like overall you guys sort of oversold what you can do in this game. I hope that you guys learn from this mistake & next time, try not to deliver the impossible.

Top Bottom