Our Community Fan Translations

+
Hi fellow Witcher fans,

Just a small update.

I currently have only 7 pages left to translate of Chapter one of The Tower of the Swallow.

I should have these done by the end of the week.

Cheers

Thank you very much Asheral.

I'm going to have to replay both games after I finish reading this series. There are so many references I didn't get before (like I believe Regis is mentioned at Shani's party and also in the House of the Night in the first game). Its also nice to get more background on Sabrinna, Assire, Sile, and the rest of the sorceresses you see in the second game.

Hi folks, I had the advantage to read all 7 books in Russian translation, and russian is my first language.
A curious bit:
Field-Marshal Duda is actually Field-Marshal Oak.

Hi Konrad,

In the books I've got: Polish, Czech, it translates to Field Marshal Duda.
I also double check names against the Witcher wiki:
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Field_Marshal_Duda

And on an unrelated note - I've started Chapter 2 of The Tower of the Swallow.

Cheers

@asheral82

I just wanted to thank you! I can not begin to express my gratitude for doing this. I read the first Witcher Novel and short stories over a year ago and was heart broken when I found out the other books had not been translated.

I can't think of anything more to say other then you have my deepest gratitude for this.

boubchoilt said:
Now if you are unaware. Community is not on NBCs midseason schedule. What? Why? As a huge fan of the show I am outraged If you feel the same way please reply with your thoughts. Also answer the poll at the top.

I am new here so I apologize if this the wrong place to post this.

Uhm, what ?

Hello everyone!!

Before I say anything, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your effort on these translations! They are top notch and highly addictive ( I read 2 books in 3 days )

I really hope you keep on doing this, as I (and many others I am sure) am waiting for The Tower Of The Swallow so badly!!

Once again, thank you so much

I think it's safe to say it will take a very long time for all TW books to be translated, if ever. Very appreciative that you guys have done this

asheral82 said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be finishing off Chapter 2 after the Christmas break.

I haven't abandoned it

Cheers

Are you the only one still translating?

We should try and find some more recruits.

I'm happy with that.

I'm currently doing Chapter 2

If anyone wants to take on any of the other chapters just let me know, that way we don't double up.

Cheers

Hi!

I would just like to thank everyone who is involved in this community translations. I can't express the joy it brings me to read Sapkowski's masterpieces in English!
I hope you will find the time to finish these translations and I think that I speak on behalf of all my Witcher saga loving friends that we are truly grateful to you!

Greetings from Slovenia,

Bor

Totally agree with Borlach.

The translations are much appreciated for us English speaking fans of the Witcher, especially since there is a marked reluctance to issue the novels in English.

Well done to all the translators.

And a Happy New Year from the UK

Sorry for double-posting, but it's important. I said before that i downloaded the first story. Well, actually i received a mail and thought "it's OK, i 'll download this later", but when i tried to, i got the same page: upload file. Now i 'm thinking that i 'm doing something wrong.

Am i?

Top Bottom