Outlaw GTS purple interior light

+
Hey peeps :)

Question to ask you all regarding cyberpunk. Has anyone had issues with the Outlaw GTS purple interior light shining out the car and illuminating the buildings and cars on each side of the car? I thought it may because I was playing modded however I unistalled all mods and verified my game on steam and it's doing it in vanilla aswell :(

Attachments

• RDT_20230715_0532597163398834329981672.png
    RDT_20230715_0532597163398834329981672.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
  • RDT_20230715_0533024744544297482145133.png
    RDT_20230715_0533024744544297482145133.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 34
  • RDT_20230715_0533051226138848405997517.png
    RDT_20230715_0533051226138848405997517.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Question to ask you all regarding cyberpunk. Has anyone had issues with the Outlaw GTS purple interior light shining out the car and illuminating the buildings and cars on each side of the car? I thought it may because I was playing modded however I unistalled all mods and verified my game on steam and it's doing it in vanilla aswell :(
If you didn't perform a clean-install, great chances that issues due to mods can persist (mods issues can also persist in save files too).
To be honest, I doubt it's because mods. But it can also depend of what kind of mods you used (if it was only "cosmetic" ones, it's even more unlikely).
You're using Path Tracing? If yes, without, it's the same?

The only graphical mod I'm using is HD rework mod but the rest are just clothing mods.

I didn't do a clean install however I started up a new game (vanilla no mods) and it was still happening. Il try doing a complete clean install and see if that helps.

I'm not sure if I'm using path tracing il have to have a look. I just used the ultra settings the game preset gave me. I never look at them, however I will disable it and see if it's the same :)

The only graphical mod I'm using is HD rework mod but the rest are just clothing mods.

I didn't do a clean install however I started up a new game (vanilla no mods) and it was still happening. Il try doing a complete clean install and see if that helps.

I'm not sure if I'm using path tracing il have to have a look. I just used the ultra settings the game preset gave me. I never look at them, however I will disable it and see if it's the same :)
For example, mod datas can remains in these files/folders. Folders/files which are not removed by the launcher if you uninstall the game, you have to do it manually. So even if you remove mods, uninstall/reinstall the game and start a brand new playthrough, issues can persist if you don't perform a clean install :)
  • REDEngine folder from here %userprofile%\AppData\Local\
  • CD Projekt Red folder from here: %userprofile%\AppData\Local
Also try to disable Ray Tracing to check if it's the same.

Last edited:
Welp, that didn't help doing a clean install. Disabled ray and path tracing as well. Oh well, that's annoying lol.

Completely vanilla, new save, with clean install it still does it. I don't get why it's only that car that's bugged for me

at least i know its nothing to do with mods or my hardware, This is the only graphical issue i have even if i turn the graphics to potato (low)mode it still does it

Last edited:

It's doing this with Path Tracing as well? RTXDI should be forcing shadows on that. I'll check this out myself in a few days - I had to clean install because one or more of the mods I have broke a few things.

Welp, that didnt help doing a clean install. Disabled ray and path tracing aswell. Oh well, thats annoying lol.
Ok :(
At least, now it's sure that it's not due to mod.
So if you didn't, I recommand to report it to the support > "contact us" button.
Add the link of this thread in your report too ;)

It's doing this with Path Tracing as well? RTXDI should be forcing shadows on that. I'll check this out myself in a few days - I had to clean install because one or more of the mods I have broke a few things.
yeah its doing it with path tracing off aswell as ray. Its completly stumped me lol.
Ok :(
At least, now it's sure that it's not due to mod.
So if you didn't, I recommand to report it to the support > "contact us" button.
Add the link of this thread in your report too ;)
thanks alot il get a report it thanks for all the help and advice mate, i appreciate it :)

Top Bottom