Patch 0.8.33 -- out now!

+
TH3WITCH3R;n7326510 said:
check your gwent settings in gog galaxy may be you have set it to manual updates.

Give this man a cookie for getting it dead on. I had completely forgot I had done that.

Sunsibar, TH3, thank you for the help.

allanpike;n7329200 said:
Give this man a cookie for getting it dead on. I had completely forgot I had done that.

Sunsibar, TH3, thank you for the help.

hahaha welcome... glad to help

Apparently there is an exploit that can be used. Recently I played a match against NR player and I passed up the round. He started putting in all of his cards and made a combo Redanian Elites and reinforced Ballistae. When Elites went golden and balistae started to hit my units I instantly got a message saying something about a sort of inconsistency detected and I lost the match. That s-bag used all of his cards meaning he knew about it and is using it to win matches instantly 2:0 defeat even though that was the first round

Surla;n7330100 said:
Apparently there is an exploit that can be used. Recently I played a match against NR player and I passed up the round. He started putting in all of his cards and made a combo Redanian Elites and reinforced Ballistae. When Elites went golden and balistae started to hit my units I instantly got a message saying something about a sort of inconsistency detected and I lost the match. That s-bag used all of his cards meaning he knew about it and is using it to win matches instantly 2:0 defeat even though that was the first round

You should report that in the bugs / technical support section.

Top Bottom