Patch 1.1

+
Multiplayer for CP 2077 is the only thing they've ever attempted as it was meant to be a serious challenge for GTA Online. But after failing to make any headway for 2 years, they outsourced it to Digital Scapes who've also been having a hard time getting it to work, presumably due to the game engine.

The grants, totaling $7m, covered a wide range of research apart from multiplayer. Here's an article on it from 2016:

Damn reading and seeing terms like "creation of "live", playable in real-time, cities of great scale based on the principles of artificial intelligence and automation", "Comprehensive technology enabling a significant increase in quality and production of complex face and body animations for open world RPG" and "Comprehensive technology for providing a unique, film quality RPG with open world".
It makes me sad, the CDPR we knew died in 2015. thanks again for linking the article.

Hell yeah baby!!! Just what I needed. I don't care about the bugs and stuff, I love this game, I working hard to raise up my level and get the secret ending and this patch is a great motivator to go on!!! Thank CDPR
agree. Did you encounter any performance boost? just curious if its just me!

Hello,

Just installed and i see:

-> 8K Ultra Performance: HUD still only visible at the left part of the screen (still around 35-55 fps for my 3090)
-> 8K UP/4K Q: voices have became robotland... many bottleneck in voices and some are cutted before the end. THIS is really disappointing !
-> DLSS still with some grounds blooring or lines moving but I thought this patch should not improve this point so not disappointing for me

As I see the Thread Monitoring of my 5950x, 4 Threads are all the time doing yoyo between 20 to around 100% and it is impacting voices.
I didn't had this issue since this patch !
So I will have to wait a new tips for file modification to have again a better Core Balance of my AMD CPU.

I can help you with GOG version roll back;
Click on the game, select button beside "PLAY" click on Manage Installation then Configure then Turn off Auto updates, whiled doing that it will show previous versions you can download.

Which also showed that this patch was pushed 7 days prior to us getting it today
Lol, I probably should've took a little more time to search around settings for that. Thanks a million!

I expected this one to be mostly bug fixes, though that police AI could have used just a bit of work to tide us through to a real implementation. It's going to be a while before we start seeing the content updates we want, at this point I'm more excited about modders getting tools than anything CDPR will ship for quite some time.

So the last time I played, I was finishing up side missions. I can't call Regina about cyberpsycho Lt. Mower. I reloaded saves and etc.

Few things still exist
*items in home stash are still showing 0 dps and no mods and attachments
*drop point machine near v's apartment wont refresh before quest Nocturne OP55N1

Hi. Any change the next update will include a fix for the character customization to include the bodysliders? To manipulate how much muscles V has. That goes for both Male and Female.

The reason i ask this is because I noticed in the videos, there are muscular females and I don't think its fair that they have muscles but the female V doesn't. She should have the option to appear strong.
These two patches are for performance and bugs, don't expect major changes. Updates and improvements are later in the year. We just have to be patient. they will come.

uh bugged? on my end, worked just fine
Never has so far. At first the cops were just hovering by the door (literally a foot in the air) I waited a day and tried again and they just stand there knocking on the door forever. No way to interact with them at all.

OMG! This is such a disappointment! Have you not seen our list of demands????? Cant believe they have not been fulfilled! You have had a month and you blew it!

-Still only a few Joy Toys? Come on I want to have relations with more non-story related NPCs! Its my favorite thing to do and the only way I have relations in the first place!
-No mini-games still?!?!? Come on! Please spend months creating pointless side games in the game that I will play once and forget about!
-STILL no subway? You said you had to cut it months ago, but I want it anyway! I just want to ride it one time and move on so please fix thanks!
-Why can't I run the game on max settings with my beast of a rig? I have 1060 and get 200 fps in RD2 so why not here?

The list goes on! I've only spent 160 hours in the game so far and was waiting for a proper update to fix my problems.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

For next patch It would be great to have a few simple UI improvements for Crafting:

1. Actually a bug: clicking on a weapon spec multiple in crafting menu changes the displayed DPS.
2. In stores don't show crafting specs we already own, or indicate that we own it, please!

ALSO: The game is incredibly easy even when playing on VERY HARD mode. Could you add a Psycho mode that does away with threat level scaling and nerfs us in some other ways? I assume it will be a while before you get to balancing the game...

The changelogs for these patches just speak to how bad the state of this game actually is. How many of us are looking at a list of issues we've never experienced and thinking about how they've only mentioned 1 or 2 of the 30+ issues we've personally experienced since December? I'm not criticizing. I'm just saying that everyone needs to do the math before shouting about AI and romancing etc. It could take a year just to fix the bugs. I'm hoping that the most general, technical and embarrassing issues are just not making their way into the release notes, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Would be nice, but not going to happen. Would have to remodel all clothing.

So, I'm not exactly technical or anything, but isn't there a program that automatically mesh clothing to the updated body with the body slider? Or is that not a thing? I mean, they could just pick a few clothing and make it so its adaptable to a certain body size or muscle mass...

Top Bottom