Patch 1.1

+
Thank you for the hard work CD devs, you guys are truly under appreciated.

Game looks and runs smoother than ever after the patch, from my experience so far, on my ps4 slim.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you guys do next.

I'm still upset with the higher ups... so to you guys I say, good day sirs.

I get that... I do... And I never said it was perfect, but what CDRP was trying to do was above and beyond ANY game that has come out before CP2077 - All I'm saying is give them a break, some kind of slack! But people are just at their throats, like they can make a better game than Cyberpunk 2077. It's not the easiest thing in the world, but people just RIGHT on their backs and I just don't think CDPR is being treated fair at all... #JustTypin #StayAwesome
Its not about who's better or not but whenever you are selling a product for money the consumers expect that product to work as indented. Do you know any other industry that have massive fallout with their product such as phones, cars, and etc without any repercussion? I personally don't trash the company because this is my first game with them but I can completely stand by the frustration the community is having. CDPR sold a product and in exchange they are making billions why didn't they waited until the game was actually finished? Its because they had to make their investors happy and if they didn't release their game I bet their Q4 wouldn't look so good and will have to make an uncomfortable investor call whenever their are releasing their financial statements for their fiscal year. Trust me on this their work is much more easier and comfortable than a lot of the jobs in other industry. They have an office or probably able to work from home and be flexible and I know their "crunch time" is suppose to be extreme but that's normal for high paying office job. You can ask auditors right now or even M&A, and other bankers and they will kill to have these "crunch time" over their own work hours.

This has total locked my game including all saves except going right back to almost the beginning where Takemura calls and I can't get rid of him. If I do go back to the start. Then who is to say I will not run into the same problem. I am on Stadia and can't roll back the update please fix this quickly.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

Last patch made this PS4 Pro owner ask for a refund.
If the game looked like this from the start maybe would have waited, but downgrading graphics to the point where it is worse then FO4 and about on par with Skyrim Special edition.

Where both above mentioned games have the following stuff that this game is lacking:
Wind
Real waves in water
Footprints in wet sand, sand, snow
Walking in water makes waves out to the sides.
Trees blowing in the wind
Rain actually making surfaces wet and looking more like in real life
AI that will actually start searching pattern looking for you
Kill cam, 3rd person and or ability to move camera around your char to look at it.
Skills, talents that works
Abilities to upgrade and improve equipment
Crafting that makes sense and ability to choose to craft multiple things at once
One button breakdown of everything below a certain quality and/or sell everything under a certain quality.
Not having 200 items of different drinks that has the exact same effect cluttering inventory to the point were it becomes impossible to find anything
Any and all playstyles are possible from the start of the game on all difficulties, you don't need to be max level to play melee on highest difficulty.
Sunrise/Sunset different weather and it really feels and looks like it.
Able to go inside and explore that house or hut in the middle of nowhere, very few locked doors even if there is nothing inside you can still go in and explore.
Easy quick travel that works
Many styles of armor/clothing and ways to improve and upgrade if you have something you really like to wear that makes you Stealth that actually work, NPC unable to see through walls. They can hear you, but despite the legs making you move more silent I have not had any encounters where being more silent has any impact on stealth kill in CP.
Time of day moving forward by itself and sun/moon moving over the sky.

To me stealth in CP because of the silent legs seem to be cut content where NPC would actually be able to hear your footsteps if they don't have loud music like in intro mission. Just like skyrim and fallout they can hear you if you don't improve stealth skills.

So now I asked for a refund and doubt I will come back it really is a good game despite all shortcomings but downgrading the graphics and calling that bug fixing is probably the laziest development team I have ever experienced.

I think they actually did a World first in industry here because I have never seen or heard of anything this bad ever before in any kind of game.

I think this is a world breaking first in gaming industry.

Before CP only thing I had is that they improved resolutions and graphics never before tuned it down by force that has always been up to me as player if I want use higher res textures or lower. Like FO4 4k textures are optional like a DLC not forced so if you think it's too slow you can remove and use normal ones.

Refund demanded.

Half of my NPCs are gone as if this world wasn't empty enough. CD projekt Red I understand you're trying to fix the bugs but the in-game silence as a result legitimately makes me uncomfortable. As mad as everybody already is about cut content ( which you really need to bring back we won't stop yelling until you do) graphics downgrades and NPC removal seems like a poor decision. Mostly because it is. And the random gen? Come on why the random gen! I really want to come on here and say something positive about you guys but it's really hard too. Please get it together I don't want to see this game or your company die over this.

Patch again reseted my language settings (English, Czech, Czech) and game it still forgets, so edit of goggame-1423049311.info and windows's registry is still needed. Also bonus comic on GOG pages, under czech section, which should be (logically) in Czech, is still in different language (spanish probably), despite me filling-in ticket.

I know I just posted like three posts ago but it's seriously blows my mind they removed NPCs. One of the big promises that they have yet to make good on was a city that feels alive and now they're "patch" has made the city seem even more like a ghost town. Cutting even more content was for lack of a better term SO DUMB! The literal opposite direction the community wants you to go. Seriously CD projekt Red are you even reading the forums?

hello people, after the 1.10 update on ps4 I have this bug when takemura calls me he just won't talk , this make me can't progress on the mission, pls tell me the solution or pls fix this.......hope you guys will reply.......thx

ps:it was after the down on the street mission

I'm playing on the base Playstation 4 and I haven't had a lot of issues apart from the occasional texture pop-in, frame rate drop, and t posing npc. I bought it after the first hot fix, and with this recent patch it's looking and playing a lot better (at least for me.) So I just wanted to drop in and thank you for your work in patching up this game and slowly making it playable for everyone. The story and lore are a real treat to experience.

After playing this update for a while, I've noticed that vehicles are dropping from the air a lot, and there's something weird going on with lighting. The vehicle thing used to never happen for me and now I've seen five different vehicles -- V's car, another car, and three motorcycles -- do it.

As for the lighting... something weird is happening. Too bright sometimes, not on at all other times, light shining on walls and characters from god-knows-where...
Post automatically merged:

@Ethan_Cillan I got around it by rolling back, playing a little past the phone call, and then updating.

On PC:

Still cant complete "Getting Warmer" and "To Skin a Cat".

Most of my owned vehicles "stash" compartments wont work

Multiple other issues still present

I love this game and it looks beautiful and I've played for over 220 hours (beat it already) but at this point the problems have become so annoying that I don't think Ill be playing much anymore. Too little too late.

And please people, these are my opinions. If you want to keep playing by all means KEEP PLAYING! Just because I'm over CYBERPUNK 2077 doesn't mean I'm over Projeckt Red. I'm just burnt out on waiting for major issues to be fixed.

Why wait MONTHS for fixes on a game that doesn't have much (or any) replay value?

Even after multiple updates the game still can't remember that I want english voiceover and latin american spanish text and subtitles, its a hastle to set that up everytime I launch the game.

They didn't develop this game for 8 years, oh my god. They only started around 2016.

wait

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
AI is in there, is it any better?
I've noticed that their mouths move now when you speak to them. And rather than sometimes walking through you they'll walk around you now.

I'm playing on Xbox series X. It's smoother cos I'm doing a quick run through now around the map in my Thornton.. everything before you appears. They have improved performance FACT.

They need to improve the game more though. Credit is due though TY, CDPR
:cry: (y)

Top Bottom