Patch 1.23

+
Answer please: is it trader inside All foods is bug?
Inside, no :(
I would rather think of a UI problem. An icon that persists while you are outside the building and continues to appear inside.
(A bit like the quest markers which indicate leaving an area once inside and not the exact location of the quest).

Thanks for the answer, but I have tried everything (reload, the Kabayan Foods store entry...) and all doors are still closed.
Ok, I encounter this problem one time a long while ago (after many reloads for have a good weapon by Sasquatch...)
Only solution I have found is restart "I walk The Line" with my save at the entrance of GIM :(
I hope you have one.

I hope the patch helps me get back to a smooth game...

I have said this before in different ways, but it is fascinating how on my win 7, gtx970 32ram i7 3.4 hrz computer I had SMOOTH beautiful game (after setting my graphics options correctly) for over 150 hours.

BUT NOW that I have installed win 10 on the SAME computer I am now starting to see some visual bugs (in the first 3 hours after starting a new game ) that others had complained about!!!??? Sliding npc, strange object holding animations in the NPC hands during conversations, Pop in of NPC 5 feet away from me.

I was forced to go to win 10 to play Res Evil Village, but I am just more confident than ever I made the right choice to stay on win 7 until a month ago. And now we are getting win 11 :rolleyes:

win 11:

Last edited:
Trying a bit by chance I found 4 bugs.

* If one enters a business the stars disappear and we stop being a threat.
you no longer have to go 2 blocks away to escape

* Any npc that gets out of the car and comes out scared goes through the vehicle like a ghost.

* Some meshes take time to load (15 sec) and several traffic lights along the street reappeared down, stopping traffic.
I never happened before it takes time to load the mesh

* When talking to an npc if he approaches it, it disappears by proximity

pro

The inventory UI works much better and does not take long to load

ngl I'm surprised you actually got a response. I haven't received one in the three I've sent. Good to know, though! I guess I'll just have to continue to be patient.
Took them almost 6 weeks to reply to a ticket I submitted - actually after something I'd reported had been already fixed. Haven't bothered again since.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Guys!

An error that persists: After playing some initial missions, the car camera is only in first person. It is not possible to change via the shortcut button or the settings menu.

this error occurs on ps4
I don't know if this will work on your platform, but on the XB1 if the car camera stops working - just get out of the car and back in. It usually works again.

Kind of a bit like turn it off and then back on again thinking about it... huh, CDPR?

Please fix this game breaking bug.
How can I finish this quest "Family Heirloom" if NPC Dan is dead.

How can I platinum the game of this quest is broken? Please find a way to revive dead NPCs!

You're not answering my ticket support!

IMG_20210613_095816.jpg

Six months of waiting, gigabytes of updates that take hours of downloads, and this is the best you could do? Really? Everyone else here is talking about how great it is. This game wasn't ready to be released and should have been shut down until you finished fixing it. I expect more from CD Project Red. [...] 30 bug fixes, 30 gigs of download. And they aren't even the big bug fixes. Did you even play the game before releasing it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge fan of CDPR's artists and developers. I understand that you guys need to fix things in some practical order.
After all, what the community wants and what developers need to do, are not always aligned.

My wish is that you get the game in a well enough state soon, so to add some much needed content. New interesting AI, new quests, more companions, an interesting police force with their own quest lines, more custom options for outfits & looks, you get the idea! Thank you, please keep working on the game.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the changelog of patch 1.23 feels really disappointing for me. :( I gave up my first and only playthrough after Patch 1.20/1.21 and 100+ hours or so since so many of the game's mechanics are broken. E. g. several perks simply don't work and I am not getting any quickhacks from access points, neiher rare, epic or legendary ones. So I am not talking about not existing stuff like police chases and train rides or any AI improvments, but things that are already in the game and simply do not work. :rolleyes:

I am playing on a "current gen" PC (GTX 3080, Ryzen 5900) and experienced lots of GFX downgrades from the initial release in December 2020. Unfortunately, from my perspective only very minor improvements have been introduced on PC with the patches 1.1x, 1.2x and also 1.23. Obviously, console performance and stability, especially "old" gen PS4/XB1, has been prioritized in development since launch for well known reasons. With CP2077 returning to the PSN next week, I desperately hope that fixing game mechanics and bringing back GFX quality to the PC will receive the needed attention from CDPR.

Honestly, I'm a fanboy of CDPR since Witcher 1, but CP2077 is a huge disappointment and even got worse on current gen PCs with the patches up to 1.23. If CDPR can't come up with substantial improvements on PC soon, they will have a very hard time to convince me to spend money on any future products they make. So good luck CDPR, fingers crossed. :shrug:

It does't look like they have adressed any of the bugs I reported. Some of these bugs I reported when the game first came out! Why do I even bother?
because they focus on bugs that are game breaking or performance wise for the consoles. Thats what they said to investors. In the future updates we might see some other bug fixes. My bug reports got answered and fixed.

I can see why the aim was to get it reinstated on the PS Store, can't remember the exact stat but roughly 50% of TW3 sales in 2015 were on ps4, and the "broken game" narrative was perpetuated by the fact it was still excluded by PlayStation and must have hit sales more generally.

Hopefully they can now start to focus on the improvements they (and we) would like to make rather than just fixing stability and bugs.

As a PS4 player I can't wait to fire it up later and see what they've done so far, but I feel the pain of everyone else waiting for specific fixes.
thats interesting. If they do as they said to investors they have to work on specific bugs in the next patches. I am also waiting for specific bug fixes like in photo mode and they answered me that they are working on it now! so I think they are working on other specific bug fixes right now to.

Top Bottom