Patch 1.23

+
Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.
this

I don't understand. Patch notes list NPC clipping through clothes as a fix yet NPCs still clip through their clothing when V grabs them from behind.
None of the glaring problematic issues have been resolved involving gameplay. Sandevistan still locks melee movement, and Kreznikov still inaccurately places the shot. I mean, what did they actually fix?

I don't understand. Patch notes list NPC clipping through clothes as a fix yet NPCs still clip through their clothing when V grabs them from behind.
None of the glaring problematic issues have been resolved involving gameplay. Sandevistan still locks melee movement, and Kreznikov still inaccurately places the shot. I mean, what did they actually fix?
They fix the number in menu, 1.22 to 1.23

They need to give more damn missions iv done beat the game two times now and they need have it to were johnny comes back

First picture is funny, and illustrates possible inside joke or missing asset.
Missing poles are still missing as of this patch. They do fade in when you're about 10 feet away.
And wow, the ragdolls are still broken.

Two months for this?!

Attachments

• DEBUG.jpg
    DEBUG.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 245
  • missingPole.jpg
    missingPole.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 296
  • ragdollodd.jpg
    ragdollodd.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
I've had the game since pre-order and I barley have any issues. except if I double tap one of my trigger buttons I go in to a 3rd person menu screen that adjust the camera, gets in the way some times in battle. But 10/10 so much stuff to do, I also wish cash was easier to get lol I had to grind for 400k

What are they doing. Mass Effect Andromeda improved immensely in 6 months. They fixed quest, animations, eye shaders, and number of quality of life updates. CDPR has squashed a hand full of bugs, made it so the cops spawn further away, fixed some of the economy, improved the driving and that's about it. In 6 months. I mean this is another hotfix that took two months for fricks sake.

6 months of bugfixes and nothing of substance. Remember when they promised Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer? Spiderbot companion, combat AI, parkour, prosthetics that change your appearance, car modifications, MoSt beLIEvaBLE CITy IN ANY open woRLD.
My dream of playing something at least remotely closed to the original vision of the game [...] is gone.
this is an argument I share

The first thing I noticed is that there's no more 5-10 seconds delay to NPCs starting to appear inside the V's Megabuilding after I load the game for the first time. Also, all of the textures are now loading instantly (no more low-res NPCs after I load the game).

Also the guns seem to load without being invisible for a brief moment, according to the first mission anyway (The Rescue).

I also used to get a performance drop on the roof of Lizzy's bar after landing in the AV in the Corpo start, which seems to have been fixed.

I bought the game right when it came out, I played it on my ps4 pro with lots of crashes and bugs, I didn't ask for a refund when I had the opportunity because I believed in cdprogectred, but now I want my money back. They are unable to fix the game and [...] now they should return the money for not fulfilling what they promised. Too much time has passed for us to have more of the same, bugs and crashes. Shame on you cdpred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that is disappointing! 6 months after launch and they are still fixing stuff that should of been sorted months ago, if not before launch. Still none of the missing features and content. Still have not addressed the lack of AI especially the cops who now spawn further away and are just pointless. I wont be buying anything else from CDPR that's for sure!

That's it? 2 months of waiting and this is what you put out? I don't mind a patch but after 2 months I expect a longer list. Maybe even some police chases I mean what have you been doing, making another bug montage?
Dont forget they're well along the way if not close to completion for DLC which might incorporate some bigger engine changes. This looks like the output of the quest bugfix team working on the original product and the engine teams less risky changes. I wouldnt commence a new playthrough for this, but its great to see regular releases and great to see smaller bugs getting fixed in the quests. This is what it needs if its ever going to get the polish we want, and they need to get this stuff sorted before they bring out new DLC and we're reminded of old problems.

Nice work, thanks. I only experienced the River news bug with the last path.

For me, the game has been always playable, with some bugs at the beginning, some less now.

Still have a good amount of unpickable items, NPC and objects floating in the air (the hamburger in the Coyote Cojo in Street Kid path, a tool in the garage in the Noma path, for example). I rarely see clones (identical NPC walking in the street closely), some visual glitches (mostly black blocks in the middle of a wall or floor, and the grey textures around V's chest/neck.

I tried to play with Ultra settings and all the raytracing and so (it's the first time I have a potent laptop to play games) and I didn't enjoy the experience (probably because I didn't know how to expect, everything looked worse but I don't really understand about this), also my fps fell a lot so I came back to High settings and I'm happy again.

I recently started playing cyberpunk again, but now with patch 1.23 I can't update it. I have 30 GB free on this hard drive and I keep getting an error message.

I ask for help from CDPR

Attachments

• errorcyberpunk.JPG
    errorcyberpunk.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 82
Top Bottom