Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Not bad, but still no vehicle customization and still not much more to do in the city...aside from gain fixer rep

I consider this a START to getting the game where it should be....still needs a lot more added

It was a good time to update the DLSS file too :( . 2.3.7 runs (and look) so much better.

Last edited:
Better than nothing but was hoping for more. Everything listed in the patch noted shoulda been in game on day one. Big hopes for the DLCs.

After testing the new 1.5 patch i realized that when i travel to my home mb hq 10 the game automatically breaks and theres no way to sleep in the aldelcado camp

This is a MASSIVE update! I'm so impressed! Keep this up CDPR, you guys have come a long way and I've stuck with Cyberpunk 2077 since the game's infamous launch and even had it on PS4 Pro. Now I can rock it hard on my new gaming PC rig like it's meant to played :)

The game is truly awesome! All these changes/additions/improvements are going to enhance my experience a lot more. See ya in Night City chooms!

You added walking toggle. Now, assuming no buggy mess, I can finally update my opinion and steam review of the game from "not recommended" to "recommended".

Took your sweet time doing it.

ps.
I am cautiously optimistic but haven't played the patch yet. Its a good sign that you bothered to add additional apartments to V.

I would like to congratulate the whole team for the great work they have done and that they continue to turn behind this game which I think is magnificent, however I have a great perplexity that I would like to raise and which I hope will be considered. I have currently played with my PC and had a great desire to try it on my Series S as soon as the next-gen update was released, but reading and proving through the demo that the game only runs at 30 FPS with no option at 60 got me a bit saddened, it's really nice to see on Series S at 30 FPS up to 1440p but I would also have liked an option for example 60 FPS in 1080p also dynamic here, I hope that in the future they will also add this option on Series S

Hello Everyone, no mention of solution for the main quest game breaking bug where you cannot enter the nightclub. It was fixed? I been expecting months for that and not able to move forward in the game.

theres no way to sleep in the aldelcado camp
I wonder, if you can "only" sleep in LIs "home" (the one that you romanced). Like if I romance Judy, I can only sleep in "Judy's apartment" (and not in Kerry, River or Panam "home"). It could make sense.

Edit : Indeed it make sense :D
  • Added interactions in the homes of love interests, including sleeping in bed with a given partner.

Hello Everyone, no mention of solution for the main quest game breaking bug where you cannot enter the nightclub. It was fixed? I been expecting months for that and not able to move forward in the game.
Which bug ?
You have reported it ?

Someone discovered what the Nibbles secret is? He seems to move around more but that is for the moment.

I'll wait for some hands on from people (not "blind" reviewers) to see how the game is now and if it's good enough I'll give it a second chance after horizon and elden ring (April?)

By the way, happy for 3d audio and dualsense support (actually very surprised) and scared for the new way to unlock side quests from fixers. It seems like now we're forced to do them all and not just those we like (after finishing the game once it could be very annoying).

Let's freakin' go!
Just finished installing the PS5 version (immediately downloaded after the release), can't wait to play it and start a whole new run in Night City after 290+ hours!
See ya, chooms!
:cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom