Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Hello. Please listen to this. Xbox Series S owners don't understand why the game is still at 30 FPS. I mean that the console is much more powerful than PS4 and Xbox One. I think it would be more logical to choose 1440p 30 fps and 1080p 60 fps.
It is clear that with 60 frames of shadows, shaders, lighting could be made worse. Of course, drawdowns up to 900p are possible, but I would play better than at 30 frames. I bought the game expecting a frequency select patch like they did in AC:Valhalla, where the game looks amazing at 60fps. I hope you listen to this.
Posted today ;)
We are also looking into the possibility of introducing the following requests, but at the moment we don't have any details to share:
  • PS4/PS5 Trophies Transfer
  • Raising FPS cap on Xbox Series S
For the two above, we are investigating our options but don't know if this will be possible and, if so, in the case of trophies, if it could happen retroactively.

Got this permanent graphic glitch in the japanese park i usually take pics on, lake park, downtown. The other pic is just next to it for reference. Veryyy visible.
And Jinguji still red for the alarm many days after the attack and with the new dialogue options from Zane.
"1 star" random events not appearing on the minipap, still happening as far as i know. Intended? Not a good change.
New katana animations like stabbing on the guts are a little off sometimes i hope they dont replace the old katana execution entirely.

Attachments

• photomode_16022022_222800.png
    photomode_16022022_222800.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 63
  • photomode_10022022_000306.png
    photomode_10022022_000306.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 75
  • photomode_16022022_223733.png
    photomode_16022022_223733.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 51
  • photomode_16022022_224505.png
    photomode_16022022_224505.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
You mean an engaging singleplayer experience that is focused on the story? I think we got that on release....
(I mean yeah, it was buggy, but still....)
Don't be reductive, you know what he means, especially when they were caught FAKING their gameplay during that infamous E3 presentation. We were sold one thing, got another and are still waiting for the full product. The fact that you can park a car in the middle of the road and halt the entire flow of traffic, that police still teleport in and don't give chase in vehicles, that we're still dealing with a loot system the arbitrarily relies on your character's level more often than not (like some crappier version of Borderlands) are all NOT what we were advertised.

Will it take 10 patches and another full year? Hard to say, we'll see what they release in the Summer, but we're still waiting on the game we were promised compared to the one we were sold.

Just to post a minor change that I have noticed... Look at the cans and bottles... look nice now :cool:
(I don't know how they were before on PC, but on Xbox it was really, really bad).

16-02-2022_21-30-17-v0vn5fgv.png

Can confirm than waiting a few in-game days brings the new weapons and mods to Wilson's store (H10). Some are new favorites.

Edit: These are starters weapons but the Umbra is the type of machine gun i missed on the game. (FAMAS rifle)
The other one is a power submachine gun with a lil different feel.
A FAMAS is a bullpup though.

Last edited:
Anybody notice a discrepancy between how many perk points you got back and how many perk points you actually had spent after the 1.5 update. After the reset, the game said I had 97 points already spent, even though everything was reset. It does the same thing when I respec again. Was this intentional because of perk changes, or is there a glitch?

As someone already explain, maybe Playstation (Sony) don't shared the API with every studios.
That could explain why some games have it and others don't :(
That is just speculation. The truth is that you don't need any special API to access the DualSense haptics at least. They're simple speaker channels in a quadrophonic setup; the rear pair to be precise. The front pair of channels are reserved for the headphone jack you plug into. There are various guides around the internet on how to pump music or PC audio through the haptics using only things built into windows 10.

Not sure where to report bugs, but the skip time sound effect plays after skipping time, even when exiting to the main menu. Need to exit to desktop and restart the game to make it go away.

The most annoying part is that I have weapons and clothing (mostly legendary and epic) that I can't use because the level requirement all of a sudden became higher than my current level (I'm currently level 25)!!!
I have hated the arbitrary level requirements since the game was launched. It's like a crappier version of Borderlands or something and entirely unnecessary. They should remove level-scaling and level requirements. They can keep Attribute Requirements, but they need to level out all this stuff and let our mods and perks more impactful to our gear instead of just incrementally increased numbers.

Played the shit out of this game, bugs and all on my PS4Pro. Couldn’t platinum because of a few glitches and have been waiting for these patches to start a new game for new content. This got me pretty close to playing again and nab those last remaining trophies. However, I think I’m gonna wait even longer. I have to second a NG+ mode. Shit I’m rich, so release the paid DLC and I’m back in Night City.

Well I'm sorry to hear about the hassles disc-owning PS4 players are having, not least because until last month that'd have been me too. Hope it gets sorted asap. What I can say is the game looks and plays just sweet as on my PS5. Free upgrade with PS4 disc worked no problem, have been noseying at a few new touches here and there, not least lighting the jossticks and playing mean geetar in my Japantown apartment, and just generally marvelling at how much more vivid and alive everything is, there's soooo many people everywhere. GF has noticed many improvements on PC too, so a massive thanks from us both, not least for the Rhapsody Rocker photo pose :ROFLMAO: GF is a big Queen fan so most heartily approved! All the best dear devs, looking forward to paid expansions as and when they roll into being :)

That is just speculation. The truth is that you don't need any special API to access the DualSense haptics at least. They're simple speaker channels in a quadrophonic setup; the rear pair to be precise. The front pair of channels are reserved for the headphone jack you plug into. There are various guides around the internet on how to pump music or PC audio through the haptics using only things built into windows 10.
Ask by @orangpelupa :
Any plan to bring dualsense features to PC?

Currently I'm funneling low frequency audio to dualsense HD haptic vibrators and it feels amazing.

I imagine it'll be even more amazing if officially supported.

Although understandably, very few pc games supports dualsense features (AFAIK only Genshin impact and ff7 remake)
Answer by @Marcin Momot (CDPR) so I think it could be considered as an official answer from CDPR :
AFAIK this feature only comes to Playstation 5.

- Wanted system and corrupt police (https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-wanted-system-corrupt-police/)
- Immersive police involvement changing with the area where you committed the crime (https://www.usgamer.net/articles/cyberpunk-2077-producer-details-law-enforcement)
- more interesting game-play, for example: trauma team that plays a key role, frequent flying AVs, ads that target the player point to the merchant that sells that product, merch could be previewed before purchase (Source:
and
)
- NPC unique daily routine and AI (https://www.vg247.com/2020/06/08/cyberpunk-2077-npcs-1000-daily-routines/)
- Quest decisions will have relevance in the world (https://onlysp.escapistmagazine.com/cyberpunk-2077-changes/)
- Incredible character customization during creation / in-game (https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/cyberpunk-2077-character-creation/)

I am not even ten percent through, but i guess you get the point. [...]
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they do, but then i have the right to call them out for it.

The police system didn't work and the NPCs strained the programming to the limit for no benefit. See what a disaster daily routine was in Watch_Dogs: Legion.

As for the quest decisions having an impact, we're seeing that with the Fixer and other changes.

We also DO have major impacts with the quests as the Aldecado quests are optional as is saving Goro.

I think the weapon prices in stores should be balanced now for the new system. Some of them costing 50.000+ eddies is not reasonable anymore. Umbra + Guillotine 80.000 eddies for me not even legendary.
I was also the case before, I remember to buy a legendary Overture in Arroyo around 50K eddies.
But crafting specs cost a lot more... uncommon ones at Wilson shop cost 10.5K eddies instead of 1.5K before o_O

I really like to play this game, but sadly since the Update I can't start the game on my xbox series x. It tells me to insert the game DVD, which is still inside the xbox.

Top Bottom