Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
So main and side quest no loot and only in Gigs and NCPD?
Didn't try on GIGs (as always I will try to keep them until I reach the level 40 to get all the stuff in legendary).
In NCPD Scanner Hustles, it didn't change (I didn't noticed any missing "junk" in any case) nor in the world itself (junks, random health items, grenades, moneys and containers are still there as before).
In quest areas, almost nothing (include health items, grenades, containers). Like in "The Rescue" (Sandra Dorset), nothing in the garage, nothing in the ocrridor, almost nothing in the Scavs hideout (before, for cleaning the "main room", it take few minutes, now it's secondes...) :)
I'll do "The Pickup" now, normally there is loot everywhere (in all the rooms of AllFood there were loots). But I'm quite confident that it will be almost empty.

how is the quest progressing with fixers happening? Is it really sequencial like one at a time or a few at a time and you can unlock all without having to complete all?
Also can you change Vs original apartment colours on act 1? thanks guys

Last edited:
Can someone please spoiler Dino's final reward? Just curious because I always refuse to do the Frolics of Councilwoman Cole quest.

Okay, so this has been upsetting me for a while. So, rebinding the keys... firstly, most people use the E key to interact with things. It's a staple of many MANY first-person games and very comfortable for people that don't want to re-train themselves for one game when it's different for every other game they'll play. The problem is, there's like four different instances in which the controls in this game completely change and need their own bindings, that includes the UI keybinds. So, in exploration, you can change your primary interact key from F to E, and you can change the Exit Car button to holding E as well. However, in the UI keybindings, you can't change F to E, the binding fails every time. This is annoying, because so far as I can tell, the UI Keybinding is the only thing I haven't changed, and yet Elevators still require me to press F to hit the buttons. So I've come to the conclusion, they must be using the UI keys. Since I can't change that, the only thing where I can't press the E key to interact with something is in the elevators and that's annoying. First, it's not something that should be hard coded like this, we used to be able to change this in a .config file (that changed one of the previous updates), which tells me it's not something so fundamental that you can't change it without risking just destroying the game on a foundational level. It's a key bind, we should be able to change that.

Another thing that bugs me is their insistence on having a separate key for absolutely EVERYTHING. In what case does someone want crouch to be both a toggle AND a press-and-hold action? Anyone else would be expected that you want one or the other and just include a switch you flip in your controls for having one or the other. Not CDPR, apparently. They have a separate key for both toggle-crouch and hold-crouch, meaning that changing one requires you to change both, and having to figure out which button on your keyboard will never get pressed so you never accidentally use the other when trying a different action, such as a skipping dialogue or something (just an example). Again, there's times I feel like this game is made by people that never played games before, certainly never played a game like Cyberpunk 2077, for which there are dozens of examples to follow. It wouldn't bug me, if these hadn't been issues from the start that sound so trivial to fix that I don't understand how it's not been done yet or at least not been done like anyone else would do them. There's doing it your way and then there's just grating against conventions to seem unique or because you're too lazy to do it right. Please PLEASE sort this basic functionality out.

What's New at Wilson’s?
  • You can check out new items in Wilson’s 2nd Amendment store in Megabuilding H10 or look for them while exploring Night City.
  • 2 new weapons: Darra Polytechnic Umbra (Power Assault Rifle), Budget Arms Guillotine (Power Submachine Gun)
  • 4 new weapon scopes: Kang Tao Jue long scope, Tsunami Gaki sniper scope, Arasaka Kanetsugu short scope, Handyman short scope
  • New type of weapon attachments - muzzle brakes: 10 new muzzle brakes: 5 for handguns (RC-7 Ifrit, RC-7 Liger, RC-7 Dybbuk, RC-7 Kutrub, RC-7 Babaroga); 5 for assault rifles & submachine guns (RC-7 Aswang, RC-7 Varkolak, RC-7 Zaar, RC-7 Yokai, RC-7 Strigoi).

i cannot find any new weapon at wilson's shop, is there something to do to unlock them? i already completed the game

Thanks. Please use the spoiler tags next time though!
I'm not gonna spoiler something that lazy =P A reskin of a car you have six other version of? That's not a reward, that's just the same car a seventh time.

type-66.png

Last edited:
What's New at Wilson’s?
  • You can check out new items in Wilson’s 2nd Amendment store in Megabuilding H10 or look for them while exploring Night City.
  • 2 new weapons: Darra Polytechnic Umbra (Power Assault Rifle), Budget Arms Guillotine (Power Submachine Gun)
  • 4 new weapon scopes: Kang Tao Jue long scope, Tsunami Gaki sniper scope, Arasaka Kanetsugu short scope, Handyman short scope
  • New type of weapon attachments - muzzle brakes: 10 new muzzle brakes: 5 for handguns (RC-7 Ifrit, RC-7 Liger, RC-7 Dybbuk, RC-7 Kutrub, RC-7 Babaroga); 5 for assault rifles & submachine guns (RC-7 Aswang, RC-7 Varkolak, RC-7 Zaar, RC-7 Yokai, RC-7 Strigoi).

i cannot find any new weapon at wilson's shop, is there something to do to unlock them? i already completed the game
I think you have to wait (skip time 24H) a little (more than 4 times I suppose).
The new guns have chance to appear, if not > skip 24H again, etc...

It's yet another variant of the Type-66, YAY! It's a car, the same car they have like six versions of in the game so far.
Damn.. this is a spoiler indeed. I kinda like me the Type 66.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not gonna spoiler something that lazy =P A reskin of a car you have six other version of? That's not a reward, that's just the same car a seventh time.
The spoiler tags were requested so that someone who did not yet want to know what the reward from Dino was.
And that was a very valid reason for their use.

I am unbelieveably upset about the Epic Fortified Ankles nerf. Why the hell would you nerf one of the most fun things about the game? They already had the downside of being slow moving. Now they're slow moving and have a mediocre jump height compared to the rare version. This change should be reverted ASAP.

What's New at Wilson’s?

Wait or skip time for a few in-game days. I cant find them out in the world however.

Honestly, in the city and open world, they didn't reduce too much. I didn't notice any real difference.
But in quest areas, it's not really "reduced", there is almost nothing... So for sure you can't no longer be distracted by the "loot", there is none :D

Believe I notice the difference :ROFLMAO:

The loot dont make that much sense in story missions where you have to follow characters, etc. Im ok with the change.

I have to say, I'm having quite a lot of fun again after having been away from the game a while.
I also think I ran into my first experience of an NPC pedestrian drawing a gun on me as I was about to shoot up the morgue.
That was however an illfated move by the pedestrian because he got fired upon from inside/behind the building respective to my view (gunfire flew acros the screen left-to-right.
And when I just blew everything up to 'bring back the silence' I discovered Valentino's had arrived in 2 cars.
2 people were still sitting in them and on the far side of the street there were 2 more valentino's in aert mode (after I shot up the entire morgue ofcourse)
So that was fun to witness.

and I got a bit surprised that Backpacker mod was changed to some street cred mod.
I was playing the game where I hoard loads and loads and loads of stuff (I seriously have like 40 of those mods.... Which are now utterly useless to me since I'm at 50 Street cred already :giveup:
During the firefight I also used the Umbra (new power assault rifle) quite a nice weapon, both in damage/clipsize and look.

Top Bottom