Patch 1.52

+
At this point , i'm just disappointed in you guys.
I patched the game , just to find out my save games crash.

After Steam validation , it turns out you guys forgot 20 mb of files ...
Post automatically merged:

Verify your files , they forgot 20 mb :D
-- that was my first thought also didn't help at all.

Try restarting your pc
yeah .. nice and helpful (not). You may believe that I restarted my PC a lot of times after updating drivers.

CDPR please add a untrack quest button. The case il already there, just code it.
Has no one of you ever player Fallout???
This should ber by default in the game, instead of players having to install mods to untrack anything.
You ever heard about free roaming or exploring, without the game asking players to go to Embers?
Come on....

The load in times on PS4 are pretty bad I have to wait like 30 seconds to a minute for stuff to load in If I am traveling at a fast speed. Also I cannot loot drones for some reason whenever I destroy them. This Is before the new patch. I'll try to see if anything changes but thank you for your continued support. Looking forward to any new content

Looks great but I wish they'd make the new rifle and SMG more available, I can't find it at Wilson's store anymore and I haven't seen it once on the streets

Could you _PLEASE_ fix your patching process on GOG Galaxy so it doesn't copy the entire god damn game (62GB) just to add a few GB of changes...

Yes, everyone loves a rollback option, so put it as an option for 'Smarter patching' with a message that if the patch fails you'll have to redownload the game or the file that is messed up.

"Fixed an issue where foliage was not affected by different weather conditions."

Actually if you send a detailed report about some problem or bug that appears with the implementation of some patch, they will try to fix it.

And I can confirm at least on Xbox Series that foliage is no longer static in sunny and rainy weather working the same as 1.31

Thanks for the update CDPR, but PLEASE fix the access point bug since 1.5.. (no eddies at all from access points)
Seems to trigger after the takemura diner quest.
If it's in GIG, only the first one provide eddies, the others don't (only xp, components and with luck, QHs)... I suppose it's intended to reduce the huge difference in revenue between netrunners and other builds (but you earn more eddies from fixers for completing GIGs).

The previously patch was amazing for old-gen consoles. But 1.52 brought back the grainy reflection, and it's worse than ever.

CDPR please add a untrack quest button. The case il already there, just code it.
Has no one of you ever player Fallout???
This should ber by default in the game, instead of players having to install mods to untrack anything.
You ever heard about free roaming or exploring, without the game asking players to go to Embers?
Come on....
Yes, please, Jesus Christ!

Fix Request here
Gig: Welcome To America, Comrade
Issue where I do not receive a prompt to ‘Place GPS’ on car quest objective. I can only open and close hood
It's there, but it's pretty touchy. It could definitely use some work to make the target area larger where you're prompted to interact with the car to place the GPS.

Top Bottom