paying against Radovid, only faced silver and goldens in all rounds, cheating?

+
paying against Radovid, only faced silver and goldens in all rounds, cheating?

I currently have 0% score against radovid decks, but the sheer luck of the draw my opponents had is intriguing: every f game i played, i faced all 4 golden cards and an equivalent numbers of silvers. When it happens 1 time, you dismiss, the second time you curse, from the third time onward one starts to estimate the odds of drawing 4 golds and 4 or more silver in 2 rounds. which are pretty thin over 5 games...

either the deck is impossibly unbalanced or some cheating is happening:
radovid's golden gain 2 more strength from the passive,
they usually hurt another golden cards
radovid himself clears any survivor.

as these decks are all-out attack, one is left with only golds as targets and no hope of fielding creatures that will survive the next round for a buff...playing against radovid is challenging, facing 4 golds in 2 rounds is akin to bare handed punch a sack full of adamantine nails.:grrr:

It can happen sometimes and you're not alone. Sometimes, several games in a row like you mentioned.
But, it can also work in your favor. I've had streaks of games where I just kept getting awesome hands and cards swapped in the mulligan phase gave me exactly what I was hoping for.
So it works both ways.

But is it fair though? I'm not sure.
Maybe, the drawing mechanism can be tweaked such that you'll get at least 'X' gold cards, 'Y' silver cards in your initial draw. Any other thoughts and ideas?

Some decks with lots of draw cards have no problem getting all or most of their silver and gold cards out. It's not that hard to make a deck that ends up with only a few cards left every game.

Spies, Last Wish, Units drawing all copies from the deck and that's just a few examples.

Since the OP played against NR there's always the risk of facing the Promote card too.

Last edited:
geok1ng;n7085180 said:
rom the third time onward one starts to estimate the odds of drawing 4 golds and 4 or more silver in 2 rounds. which are pretty thin over 5 games

Not actually, If you think about it. Thats the thing with this game you know, with only natural draw/redraw you can draw 16 out of 25 card on your deck. thats 64% of your deck. So, its pretty right to drawn a mean of 2 golds and 4 silvers every match and not very hard to draw all your 4 over a course of games.

i agree i have had my share of losses to rad decks, there is not much of a counter strat except trying to control the field with cards like azura's lightning and such. kill them before the opponent can gold them up, but there is pros and cons to every strategy... except weather it seems lol

Top Bottom