[PC] Game crashes after every prologue. [FIX!]

+
Some users are experienceing a crash to desktop after each prologue at certain points. This simple workaround will let you get past that point and continue playing the game. Note: The game may still crash at later points, so far this method still works to get past each crash point.

1 Open game
2 Load Older Autosave from before the crash
3 Once loaded, load the most recent save that's causing you to crash.

This should load the next section allowing you to continue. Enjoy!

Not sure if anyone has brought this up but all my problems were solved by turning my overclock on evga precision x1 back to default clock speeds. Something weird going on with cyberpunk and boosted GPUs

You can try this solution. This can help, but please note that CDPR is not responsible for your use of third-party programs.

Yeah can confirm . That works since me and a few others are the one spreading that fix around. It would be really great if CDPR released a HOTFIX for us. Considering it's really not a great look for y'all if we the people have to fix your game so we can play. ( Why would you say something so controversial, but True :O ! )

Thank you
I do not know, AVS fix is for old CPU (if I understood well), but I have the i9 9900k CPU (it is new).

Top Bottom