PC Savegames Corrupt

+
Hi,

so i used a pre 2.0 Savegame to play Phantom Liberty, made the first Mission and then focused on getting all the new DLC cars, which even after buying some didnt even unlock and since then all new Savegames get corrupted in addition for some weird extreme low fps issue in Vs Apartment...

Same massive FPS drop at V's apartment, started to drop exponentially after a couple Fast-travels. The more fast travels to city and back to Apartment - the lower the FPS.
Post automatically merged:

Until it reaches like 6fps, monitored with Afterburner - gpu usage drops to 5% only in this location

yep, exactly the same with me...in addition to the fact that my savegames get corrupted which is even more annoying...

Same massive FPS drop at V's apartment, started to drop exponentially after a couple Fast-travels. The more fast travels to city and back to Apartment - the lower the FPS.
Post automatically merged:

Until it reaches like 6fps, monitored with Afterburner - gpu usage drops to 5% only in this location
It is caused by the Chimera Core item you get from the Chimera fight at the beginning of Phantom Liberty. Placing it on table after suffering from the low FPS will balloon your save files to a ridiculous size that will eventually grow to the point of not being able to load anymore. So yeah, don’t put in on the table and I’d avoid V’s apartment. I’ve lost over 90 hours on a save due to its size - 20,500MB. Anything I do with the save now such as quests, loot, etc., causes it to be unable to load…

Top Bottom