Personal stats ?

+
KasumiGoto;n7310180 said:
I don't see the reason not to play ranked mode. You don't lose anything with it, you gain ratings even with losing (well if you lose 100% of your matches then of course it's bad), but for ranks at the end of the season you also get rewards so..

Well we don't really know how far down the later the rank rewards will go, I doubt if you are rank 10'000 you will get any rewards ;)

From the news page: " ...There are currently a total of 15 ranks available in the game, with rank 15 being the highest. For every rank you gain, as well as for the highest rank at the end of each season, you will receive a reward...."

So rewards are not based on leaderboard position but the highest rank reached. So even if you're last place on the ladder at the end you'll still get a reward.

Vaishar;n7312270 said:
From the news page: " ...There are currently a total of 15 ranks available in the game, with rank 15 being the highest. For every rank you gain, as well as for the highest rank at the end of each season, you will receive a reward...."

My bad, I miss that part, really need to watch the video.

Vaishar;n7312270 said:
So even if you're last place on the ladder at the end you'll still get a reward.

Challenge accepted!

Time to dust of my "no win" deck :)

Suggestion Deck Stats

Since you can create multiple decks, I'd like to see how each one is doing... how many wins/loses/ties.

Hi, those stats don't have to be public. just adding a new "page", (like for the "shop", "deck builder",..) with statistics & progression information. actually I can't even see how many defeat or victory I have in my current session or see my progression on my way to the next level.
I don't see the point in the data reset option, but if that's an option, will just won't use it...

pahriah;n7258180 said:
I have been trying to balance my play between all factions. I would like to see (for me):
  • How many times I have played each faction
  • What my win record is for each faction
  • What my win and lose point stats are (avg, min, max)
Are there other stats other players would like to see (for themselves)?

Most played card would be good - we all have that one card we love to play lol

4RM3D;n7260380 said:
Most people don't like a permanent record of how many games they have lost, especially if the stats are viewable by everyone. If it's for personal use only, at least put in a data reset option, or stats over time (per day/week/month). Otherwise it's pointless.

I agree with this a private personal stat page as described above would be cool.

You can look up your win\loss\tie ratio in competetive now. But full stats for a card game are not a must have.

Hello

Stats would be nice but for private use only AND for each deck, so that you know wich of your decks is the strongest in current meta. I think this would be much more intresting then Faction related data, because you cannot optimise a faction rather then your decks.

I would love a personal/private profile/stats page. Knowing the win/loss record of a deck, even perhaps what factions it won/lost too, along with the suggested faction related information would be enjoyable for me to see. The more information I am given the better. I am likely never going to make use of it to turn myself into a competitive player, but I do enjoy seeing stats about my play.

4RM3D;n8539880 said:
FYI, Gwent Tracker and GwentUp do have private stats.

Good to know thanks. These look like they are for PC only though. Being an XBOX live player I can't take advantage of this...happy to be corrected if I'm wrong. At the risk of being off-topic, can I download/install and play Gwent on the computer with the profile I have on the XBOX platform?

athlete4life;n8545520 said:
At the risk of being off-topic, can I download/install and play Gwent on the computer with the profile I have on the XBOX platform?

At the moment the accounts cannot be linked, but it should be possible in the future.

4RM3D;n8539880 said:
FYI, Gwent Tracker and GwentUp do have private stats.

I like the idea of stats, but I'm leery about third-party add-ons. Does anyone have any info regarding this for either of these? Preferably, this would be just built-in, but both of those look really interesting.

I wish to have stats like :
How many kegs you opened since the begining
How many cards you milled (total scraps gained)
How many cards you upgraded to premium

I would welcome a plethora of stats, public too. However, given how some people find this off-putting, I would be in favor of a private stat page similar to the one offered by Gwent Tracker. It is really fun and interesting in my opinion, and immensely useful for determining how tweaks to decks affect successrates in certain match-ups.

Top Bottom