playstation 4 pro suport?

+
WAY to early to be sure of anything but PC. And they ONLY reason we can be sure of PC is because the game is developed on them in the first place.

Gilrond-i-Virdan;n7032320 said:
Anything but Windows rather...

Oh, GIlrond. Common parlance has PC and Windows linked. You may not like it, but don't be derailing to carry out your Agenda.

As for making CDPR support/not support....CDPR does their own thing, since they are their own producer. On the other hand, yes, Sony has rules - but they will also want a piece of 2077 sales. Especially given the (unliked by me) closeness of CDPR and Microsoft.

So it'll be a negotiation.

The hell? You kids want infractions? I said don't derail, I glance back and see this? Gilrond, you absolutely know better and have been on the firing line for this crap before. Su, you also know better. It's a PS4 Pro support thread, not a let's-debate-about-parlance-thread. Do this again and it is infractions. Unless you have a history of infractions in which case, nap time.

A couple posts I could get but that was eight. After I said not to derail. Come on.

im not hoping for graphics just like pc ultra on the ps pro thats imposible
but something close to that
or maybe the ps5 will come just in time for this game

Last edited:
I'm just hoping CDPR doesn't fall into the trap were they nerf graphics and cut dialog back to a maximum of four options to cater to consoles.

Suhiira;n7048170 said:
I'm just hoping CDPR doesn't fall into the trap were they nerf graphics and cut dialog back to a maximum of four options to cater to consoles.

Okay.

1. NO CONSOLE WARS. Dammit, Su, you know the drill. Even if accurate, it's just not worth the trouble.

1. I agree, even though I quite liked both Fallout 4 and to a much lesser extent of dialogue-cut-back, every other "AAA" RPG to come out in the last ten years. Playing Tyranny reminds me how much a good, lengthy dialogue tree feels and lets me create my character.

Top Bottom