Please give an option to disable double tap dodge/holster

+
Please add a dedicated dodge button, for people who hate double tapping on keyboards. And remove the keybindings for sprint and crouch, i see no reason why it shouldnt be a simple toggle like it is in MANY other games. Please remove cycle weapons, its completely pointless with weapon next and previous bound to mousewheel. Please make that the dedicated holster button.

You guys made keybinds way to complicated for no reason.

Please allow us to zoom in while quickhacking.

Please add a toggle in gameplay for the following commands:

Double tap dodge - on or off
Crouch -toggle or hold
Spring - toggle or hold

Please add a dedicated dodge button, for people who hate double tapping on keyboards. And remove the keybindings for sprint and crouch, i see no reason why it shouldnt be a simple toggle like it is in MANY other games. Please remove cycle weapons, its completely pointless with weapon next and previous bound to mousewheel. Please make that the dedicated holster button.

You guys made keybinds way to complicated for no reason.

Please allow us to zoom in while quickhacking.

Please add a toggle in gameplay for the following commands:

Double tap dodge - on or off
Crouch -toggle or hold
Spring - toggle or hold
Totally agree! All too often to I jump in any given direction while multi tapping F to the extent that I nearly got stuck in a pile of garbage!!
(Yes I accidentally release my sensitive pressured buttons while consciously tapping another button)

And yes, the holster alternative/scroll mechanic is AWFUL as it is!!

Can add a mild frustration that V grab what ever weapon you just poked at in inventory when you go back into the open world, right on the spot among NPC's so I sometimes get warnings of an illegal activity police will attent to take care of any second EVERY time!

And YES I can also state a huge frustration of trying to zoom when having hack sight up because it won't do it when there's several objects close bc it thinks your aiming at what ever is in front of the very thing you want to zoom in on and tap into..

All these things are easy details that shouldn't have been overseen from all the endless testings CDPR have gone through and tbh its such a basic thing that most games have..

What i really want (as dumb as it may sound) is for an option to turn off auto holstering (if you dont fire your gun in 60 seconds in a non-combat state it gets put away)

Im sure its just me but i personally like to have my savage looking guns (like the sexy titanfall-looking assault rifle, the masamune and the achilles, etc) raised on screen in-hand while i walk around map. I get that it is not normal to walk around with a gun in hand, but there are several areas where there is no one around.

Hopefully they will add an option to turn off auto-holstering (unless there actually is no auto holster, and my copy is just fucked.)

Guest 4519094

changes the double tap for dash and shuffles around a couple of keys.

Yes, double-tap to holster gun is so annoying. It always just switches to a new gun instead. Let me hold H to holster, or whatever other key. Double tapping is dreadful.

Top Bottom