Please help my weapons are disabled!

+
RIDERS ON THE STORM

Im getting ready to rescue the leader of panams clan and all my weapons are not working. When I left the area my weapons are still not working. Cant punch, cant use grenades cant do anything! HEEEEEELP!

I can confirm that this happen to me as well. I think its right after the animation plays when Panam gives you her iconic rifle. Saving and Restarting game did not help fix the problem.

had the same issue and as for saving and reloading: the issue would follow me into previous saves of the same playthough where i was 100% not having the issue before.
The way to get out of it and save your save file is to start some kind of dialog for another quest than the one you're currently on. i got out of mine by starting another side quest and getting into some dialog on that quest.

hope that gets your save back on track too.

So I have over 80 hours in the game and the weapons problem just hit me! After the quest Riders on the Storm was done and I got the Sniper Rifle from Pam, I road that green motorcycle , the one with the shield and than went to my apartment to unload.

After, I went on a miscellaneous quest to get some free "fire Monowire" mods and thats when I noticed that my game was glitched.

I'm playing on Stadia and its been great up to this point.
I cant equip weapons (I tried the unequip/equip but that did not fix the problem)
I cant use consumables
I cant use grenades
I have no health bar
I cant do my double jump

Basically I'm F**KED, cant play the game at this point. I can still use my quickhacks, that's about it.

This is a major game breaking bug, seems to be random, don't know if being close to doing the Riders on the Storm quest has anything to do with it or not

Top Bottom