POLL: Who is your favorite fixer in Night City?

+

Who is your favorite fixer in Night City?

• Wakako Okada

• Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra

• Regina Jones

• Dexter DeShawn

• Muamar Reyes

• Dino Dinovic

• Mr. Hands

• Dakota Smith

• Rogue Amendiares

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rogue is the best, too bad you get so few jobs from her. The rest are pretty forgettable, Dakota could be good too, but there is just not enough interaction to establish the character.

By far the worst is Pacifica. Cleared the whole area and barely got to interact with Mr. Hands.

It is clear the Voodoo Boys and Pacifica paid the heaviest price for the rushed release. At least the Badlands was propped up by Panam's extensive sidequests.

But the Voodoo Boys questline was so truncated and antagonistic (you wanted to murder them all for Eve and for being irredeemable backstabbers, and if you didn't not much happened anyways besides Placide's continued parting taunts).

Even Sasquatch and the animals, whom they heavily promoted in demos, were inconsequential throwaway characters.

Keanu Reeves became a storyline black hole with the Johnny Silverhand show cannibalizing the rest of the world.

I hope they never pull celebrity hype stunts that they feel inclined to design a game around ever again.

Dakota smith. Because unlike most of them. I actually go to her shop to complete missions. Here stuff has a few extra things than just kill, get reward. And has no conflicting missions killing her own people. Why couldn't she be the one who gives you the car sales. It would make the most damn sense.
Post automatically merged:

Even Sasquatch and the animals, whom they heavily promoted in demos, were inconsequential throwaway characters.
I am still shocked that they didn't have one fixer from the animals gang, to try and offset their plot device status of them.

Last edited:
I found Padre to be one of the most annoying NPC's ever in a game. Jesus this, God that....every...single...mission. :rolleyes:

Cyberpunk 2077_20210212024153.jpg

... just cos. HIghly honourable mentions to Captain Mulletchops for being awesome, and as of last night Dino, managed to remember it was a sneaking mission, stealthed in and out of Empathy like a ghost and he was well chuffed :LOL:(y)

Regina and Dakota seem like they want to is help people. Wakoda freaks me a bit out. She goes from Mob Boss to used Car Salesperson to poet.

Wakoda: V, kidnap this Women, throw her in the Car Trunk and drive her to this area were these Tyger Claws are waiting. Her fate is not your concern. Also I got this great mini van for Sale great for Grocery shopping and it is Gas Efficient. Lots of Space.
Then sends V a poem, saying something like the eagle is dumb it chases its prey. The Vulture is smart it waits.

"POLL: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FIXER IN NIGHT CITY?"

Voted, Wakako Okada, for selling some of the coolest vehicles in the game, and offering gigs against my favourite adversaries, The Tyger Claws. Love their combat theme.

Top Bottom