What is your favorite weapon?

+
I guess it's more like a poll, I'm just interested in other players' opinions.
I don't have a chance to play the dlc, but in the main game I like probably db4-palica the most. This weapon has a cool design and interesting mechanics allowing you to launch all the shot into the enemy's head.

1703009258019.png

Breakthrough.

It's just so crazy with its extreme penetration. Lining up multiple headshots through several buildings and objects? No problem.

Then add in the super satisfying feeling from popping heads of people behind cover without any assistance (No marks, no Ping, no Stalker optics).

Pizdets (iconic warden). Rounds of 4 bullets. Smart + silenced damage. One round of bullets insta kills regular enemies on the highest difficulty even without a single SMG perk from pretty big distance with all the bullets flying perfectly in the head without alerting any enemies, even if they stand right next to the killed guy.

In the base game, I loved tech shotgun Satara. Prior to 2.0 it could one-shot up to 5 enemies throw the walls with a single shot.

Last edited:
I'm using GUTS a lot, Rebecca's shotgun is damn powerful. Only the reload takes so damn long.

I also have a iconic sniper rifle that shoot explosive rounds. I got it from a fight. After I won the fight, they all turned against me, killed them all and picked up the gun.

I forgot the name, but it's damn powerful.

I play only "very hard" difficulty. Pump action shotguns works well. M2038 for close range, Headsman for middle range. Headhunter throwing knife for silent kiliing. Incendiary or biohaz hand grenades. At very hard have to use techno magic also. Hate those sandevistan...

Smart guns ... Do not use them if you want to develop yourself. Good mouse is all you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play only "very hard" difficulty. Pump action shotguns works well. M2038 for close range, Headsman for middle range. Headhunter throwing knife for silent kiliing. Incendiary or biohaz hand grenades. At very hard have to use techno magic also. Hate those sandevistan...

Smart guns ... Do not use them if you want to develop yourself. Good mouse is all you need.
Smart guns are must have for quick hacking. They recover 2 RAM per kill + 3 if you upload reboot optics, which gives 5 RAM for each killed enemy (quickhack auto uploads to next enemy with no cost). Considering that there is a silenced smart SMG, which shoots the rounds of 4 bullets, it makes it perfect to combine with quickhacks and stealth.

Smart guns are must have for quick hacking. They recover 2 RAM per kill + 3 if you upload reboot optics, which gives 5 RAM for each killed enemy (quickhack auto uploads to next enemy with no cost). Considering that there is a silenced smart SMG, which shoots the rounds of 4 bullets, it makes it perfect to combine with quickhacks and stealth.
Most probably he didn’t get the concept of smartweapons yet… also claiming to leave them if you want to „develop“ yourself with aiming but than taking shotguns as example makes me wonder… the only weapon cls beside smartweapons which doesn’t need precise aiming is kinda weird hmm…

Most probably he didn’t get the concept of smartweapons yet… also claiming to leave them if you want to „develop“ yourself with aiming but than taking shotguns as example makes me wonder… the only weapon cls beside smartweapons which doesn’t need precise aiming is kinda weird hmm…
Training AIM skill against stupid AI is like training boxing skills against the punching bag. There are a lot of competitive shooters, where you can prove your skill. I think it's just showing off.

Two.

Overture. It has been with me since the start, when I had a wildly OP gun, either by design or glitch. All non-modded back then.
Want a comparison? This is like railgun from Quake. You got to have good aim.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 21-53-00.jpg

Gwynbleidd. I guess I have it cause I have Witcher 3 too (never played). I love how the sword works in Cyberpunk 2077.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 21-54-02.jpg

Breakthrough.

It's just so crazy with its extreme penetration. Lining up multiple headshots through several buildings and objects? No problem.

Then add in the super satisfying feeling from popping heads of people behind cover without any assistance (No marks, no Ping, no Stalker optics).
Same - hands down best weap. for my playstyle. The phantom libery tsunami sniper is OK, but I switched back to Breakthrough it is just better.

I also enjoy Katanas a lot. The game reminds me of good old shadow warrior when I pull the sword out and I am somewhere were dragon claws theme is playing that along with the cyberpunk env. its awesome xD

The favorite weapon? You mean I have to pick one. Dude, there's a reason I always end up carrying at least 15. And thats the minimum after I cleaned up.

Maybe the Crusher. I just like it. High rate of fire and insanly high damage. And such a satisfying sound, especially when the heads pop and the limbs fly.
On the other hand there is the Carnage. Fires a bit slow but when it fires, ohohoho! And that cocking sound! CHAK-CHAK-BOOM

But maybe its the Ticon, something completly different. High rate of fire, very precise and that penetrating tripple-shot! Sure, its doesnt have the range and precission of the Necotama, but it fires much faster and has a 21 shot mag

What a great thread! Especially that I can see that the opinions are varied and there is not just a single best gun in the game.

I tend to use guns that deal big damage in a single shot.

In my first playthrough I liked the Techtronika RT-46 Burya, especially the iconic single shot Pushka - great for one-shot kills through walls.

1703748181576.png

And because I'm bad at aiming (with the Xbox controller), I like shotguns like the tech Rostović DB-2 Satara.

1703748318417.png

Or the smart Kang Tao L-69 Zhuo and its iconic variant Ba Xing Chong.

1703748408660.png

Now I enjoy using sniper rifles such as the smart Tsunami Ashura - it's great to look how the missile travels far away for a perfect head shot :D

1703748670153.png

Or the tech Tsunami Nekomata. Same thing but through walls :)

1703748786123.png

I somehow never got into power weapons - I'm sure there is a lot to discover, but tech & smart are so much more appealing to me.

Oh, and last not least Skippy!

Top Bottom