Predownloaded copy of Cyberpunk 2077 corrupted my PS4's Database when played

+
Predownloaded copy of Cyberpunk 2077 corrupted my PS4's Database when played. Just thought I'll let technical support know, I'm currently troubleshooting with PS4 support and reinstalling the game because my PS4 is acting strange now.

You can contact support here:
(click on contact us)

The issue is strange though, since everything worked fine on my ps4 with the preload.

Do you have the latest PS4 firmware installed ? Did you completely restart your console?

PS4 firmware is up to date, since the corruption I've had to restart my PS4 many times. Now my PS4 is shutting off while in rest mode, PS Support is telling me that the hard drive has gone bad and now I need to replace it. Thing is, my PS4 isn't that old, got it brand new last year. So, not fun.

After reinstalling Cyberpunk 2077, I'm getting the usual myriad of bugs. Characters' dialogue delays sometimes causing them to talk over each other, some NPCs are stuck in T pose, characters and vehicles become blocky, and I had to restart the game during the starting mission because Trauma Team wouldn't spawn. Don't know if this is due to the technical issues with my hardware or the game is just poorly optimized for current-gen hardware.

PS4 firmware is up to date, since the corruption I've had to restart my PS4 many times. Now my PS4 is shutting off while in rest mode, PS Support is telling me that the hard drive has gone bad and now I need to replace it. Thing is, my PS4 isn't that old, got it brand new last year. So, not fun.

After reinstalling Cyberpunk 2077, I'm getting the usual myriad of bugs. Characters' dialogue delays sometimes causing them to talk over each other, some NPCs are stuck in T pose, characters and vehicles become blocky, and I had to restart the game during the starting mission because Trauma Team wouldn't spawn. Don't know if this is due to the technical issues with my hardware or the game is just poorly optimized for current-gen hardware.

I've had HDD units go within days of purchase, and I'll got an old 1st gen portable unit that's still used as a fallback backup unit.

Unfortunately Mechanical Failure ( what's happened when they say the "drive has gone bad" ) can happen at any time.

I'd check first when you bought your unit, as depending on location you should have minimum 12 months warranty and possibly 24 months so can have sony replace either the HDD or full unit free of charge.

Top Bottom