Progress display

+
Hi all.

I would really like to see the progress by region on the map, like it was in many other games. For example, how many unopened movement points, robberies, etc. are left. I've already spent many hours, but I can't find all the fast travel points and I can't figure out where I'm lost =(

On the map screen you can set a custom legend so you can see all available side jobs and NCPD scanner hustles you might've missed.

As for finding all of the fast travel points? There's probably a guide somewhere...

On the map screen you can set a custom legend so you can see all available side jobs and NCPD scanner hustles you might've missed.

As for finding all of the fast travel points? There's probably a guide somewhere...
indeed but like OP said , there's somthing missing on Map to see if we've clean or not a zone .
loving exploration or doing hidden quest , but on this game you can trough the ending and missing a lot of contents .

it'll be great to see some features like as some mmo , for example TESO ./ GW2 , even there's hidden secret player know he can do some other stuff on the aera .
a good way may be
main quest % accomplishement
contract %
lootbox/chest %
side quest §
Npcd %
hidden %

the other thing dev team need to look at it .
the game kinda force to track prioriity main quest . you're on an era dioing contract , or other task , each time player endind side quest/contract the game track auto main quest and usually send player on other aera . how many time i miss to trigger hidden quest because game send me to far on the main quest with this tracking feature lol.

I used this guide for finding the fast travel points. Just compare your map to the pictures (scroll down long enough for dedicated areas) and you should be good to go. Bit of an effort but hey, I got the trophy.

Top Bottom