[Progression bug] Can't kill NPC hiding behind walls

+
Hi, I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I have this bug with a Suspected Organized Crime Activity mission in Heywood, Vista del rey.
The problem is that I already killed most of the NPCs, but there's one that's behind a wall that I cannot kill. It seems that she sees me and can hurt me, but I cannot do anything, and thus I cannot complete the mission.

How can I fix this? Does the devs receive savegames and fix them?

Frouf

Forum regular
Hello, did you tried the sniper that go through walls, the SPT32 Grad .?

Edit, you can aslo try to pull him near the door and kill him with a gas/fire grenade

Hello, did you tried the sniper that go through walls, the SPT32 Grad .?

Edit, you can aslo try to pull him near the door and kill him with a gas/fire grenade
I tried with grenades, and nothing. And wanted to try with the SPT32, but just bought it but I can't use it till i'm level 45, and i'm level 44. So I have to play a little more till I can try that.

I have this problem too. I already kill this NPC but mission is still active.
I ended up killing her with SPT32 Grad through the wall. Anwyays, in the end this wasn't necessary to finish it in order to get the achievement, at least on Steam.

I did the same... sniper rifle and then stood as close to the wall as possible, shooting when they shot at me. Managed to kill them when I suspect their gun clipped through the wall and I hit it. Took a while to get the kill...

Sometimes, you can use distract enemy on a device near the stuck npc and theyll walk over to check it out.....even in combat. Its a random fix though, doesnt work every time.

Top Bottom