Quick question about Sasquatch fight.

+
Spoilers in case.
Is this optional? I walked past the fight and into the theater to talk to the netwatch guy but the Sasquatch fight didn't indicate if it was optional. Also I shot from near the entrance of the theater and the gates closed preventing me from shooting her or going back into the area; also her hammer throw hit me through the gate but other than that we could not damage each other through the gates that dropped. I was lucky I saved right before so my main question is do we have to fight her before meeting with the guy in the theater?

It's optional if you're sneaky, yes.
The only thing you're missing out on is a boss fight and some loot.

Okay thank you, I was just worried it would soft lock my game by dropping down the gates again somehow therefore locking me out.

I do not understand how I completely owned her the first time I fought her on Hard settings with a knife, and from second time onwards I can't even get her down to half her health... did I just get lucky? I was using my sub par smg in my first run and rekt her. I am using my most powerful sniper right now with a katana in close combat with blades skills tree mostly specialized and I can not for the love of god kill her. She one punch womans me.

PS: I am trying a second time with a load game.

Top Bottom