Rank CDPR games.

+
Another no-brainer, given it's the only one I've played (5 minutes of Witcher 2 when it was the free XBLgold game not counting)...

1. Cyberpunk 2077. Given I love it and it's so far up my street it's practically parked outside, would most likely be number one anyway.

witcher 3 is the best one followed by witcher 2 and then cyberpunk
i have never played witcher 1 its too old and needs remake tbh
well i think witcher 3 dlc is better than witcher 3 haha

1. Gwent (that amazing art alone places it above all others)
2. TW3 (beats TW2 only because Yen and Ciri are in it)
3. TW2 (I actually find it better than 3 but see above)
4. TW1
5. Cyberpunk 2077

Last edited:
1. The Witcher 3
2. Thronebreaker
3. Cyberpunk 2077

I watched and read the plots of The Witcher 1 & 2. The gameplay feels too clunky for me to go back and play them - which makes me pretty sad.

The Witcher 3 is probably my favorite game of all-time. If it isn't, it is tied with Divinity: Original Sin 2. Thronebreaker is in my top 10. Cyberpunk 2077 is in my top 15-20... but hopefully continued fixes, DLC and expansion(s) bring it higher up the list. I think Cyberpunk 2077 could have been top 5 if the main story was elongated, but it just came off as being purposefully condensed to me.

Of those I own:

1. Cyberpunk 2077

2. The Witcher 2

3. The Witcher 3

4. The Witcher

I was lucky enough to play the Witchers when each was new, unfortunately couldn't get into the first, though I did finish it. 2 was such a huge jump in quality and I think I prefer its structure, story and characters to 3's. CP2077 will always be a favourite I think.

Top Bottom