Reaver Scout does not Summon Another Unit

+
Reaver Scout does not Summon Another Unit

Can someone please explain the use of this card? The description says: Deploy: Summon a copy of a different Bronze Ally.

I have played it with another card on the board (that had another in hand and in the deck), played it as the first card of the match and it has never "summoned" anything. So what am I missing?

As with one of my other posts on the Hound, it summons a blizzard from your deck to play, is this card somehow different? If that is the case, then I am as confused as ever for the description "summon" on the cards.

zerbious;n8670590 said:
As with one of my other posts on the Hound, it summons a blizzard from your deck to play, is this card somehow different? If that is the case, then I am as confused as ever for the description "summon" on the cards.

It works the same. You select a bronze unit on your side of the board and it should summon another one as long as there is one in your deck. It's possible there was no longer such a unit in your deck. There are ways for the opponent to steal from your deck. I would double check it. If it happens again, please contact support and let them know.

Thank you for the response 4RM3D! I just played another match and it worked this time. I am brand new and still learning, so it could have been a case the first match with this faction that I didn't have additional cards in my deck. Is that the case if it doesn't even give you the option to chose a card to summon, which is what it did that time?

Top Bottom