Refill map with new side quests and hustles for every upcomming DLC?

+
I am super sad that the map is empty now after I have completed all side jobs and random events. CDPR can you make a whole map of new side stuff to do every time you release a DLC, or even just regularly without DLCs, so we can play Cyberpunk 2077 forever?

Even if you cant bring in the missing promised crowd stuff, this continuous sidequest idea would fully make up for it for me <3.

I think the DLC coming early next year is just going to be a few more side quests, so we can look forward to that.

I'd be surprised if there's ANY DLC before 2022 at the earliest.

And that's according to CDPR themselves, just a few days ago:

They have a lot to fix. And I seriously doubt they'd release any DLC content before they manage to get the game back up on Sony's store. So right now, I expect it's going to be all hands on deck with that goal being most important.

bign

Forum regular

They have a lot to fix. And I seriously doubt they'd release any DLC content before they manage to get the game back up on Sony's store. So right now, I expect it's going to be all hands on deck with that goal being most important.

In my original post I said side quests, but I meant to say Gigs. I think they'll be adding some gigs in this DLC.

In my original post I said side quests, but I meant to say Gigs. I think they'll be adding some gigs in this DLC.

I honestly think it will be a short amount of new story content like in Witcher 3's DLCs. But I think its only in their interest to make customers as happy as possible in their current situation.

Optimaly A new story stint with a lot of new side content would be perfect.
But I would also love a short story addition without side content, if all missing features were suddenly implemented, to make the world a much more complex and lived in place.

Honestly if they make the crowd dynamics and the law systems as intricate as they initially announced, that would give the game much more value for replayability, given they add much more side narrative as well.

Given that it's free, I suppose there's really not much downside to it. Unless it's launch is as disastrous as the base game was, then they'll be in even deeper trouble than they are right now. Which could ultimately doom their plans for multiplayer and future base game DLC content entirely.

From the conference call in the Happy Gamer article,

"We’re in a situation which wasn’t been planned, and we’ll have to reassess where we are, and that’s the plan for January. So now we are managing the situation of the single-player, we are working on patches and communication, and to refocus on gamers. We have to sit and discuss.”

Oh, so NOW that shit's hit the fan and the illusory house of cards is tumbling, they want to focus on the gamers? I thought that was supposed to be their modus operandi all along? What a total crock. The only thing unplanned about this whole mess is that their customers turned out to be less docile than they hoped. Just like all the rest, the Corp's only sorry because they got caught.

"We’re in a situation which wasn’t been planned, and we’ll have to reassess where we are, and that’s the plan for January. So now we are managing the situation of the single-player, we are working on patches and communication, and to refocus on gamers. We have to sit and discuss.”

Oh, so NOW that shit's hit the fan and the illusory house of cards is tumbling, they want to focus on the gamers? I thought that was supposed to be their modus operandi all along? What a total crock. The only thing unplanned about this whole mess is that their customers turned out to be less docile than they hoped. Just like all the rest, the Corp's only sorry because they got caught.

I understand your passion, but weve kinda known the situation was a little off at CDPR since the rumors of problems on the Witcher 3. Honest to god though, if there were these problems then and they persisted untouched until now, I highly doubt any future repramandatory measures will be satisfactory for gamers ;).

Considering how intricately the side-gigs are crafted... how about no? It would take a long time.

In this case they have to prove it and do their utmost to regain trust and respect. -> Meaning they need to sit down, discuss and listen to the cries of gamers/fans (AND do the planned game justice and repair it as good as possible)
Nobody should have anything against it.

In this case they have to prove it and do their utmost to regain trust and respect. -> Meaning they need to sit down, discuss and listen to the cries of gamers/fans (AND do the planned game justice and repair it as good as possible)
Nobody should have anything against it.

Honest to god, if they need to sit down and discuss what to do, then we are all doomed ^^. It should be very self evident.

Honest to god, if they need to sit down and discuss what to do, then we are all doomed ^^. It should be very self evident.
I know it sounds simple, but my point is e.g. maybe they sit down and discuss and come to the conclusion they will put out a rough roadmap and "relatively loose" deadlines for what they plan to do next. This is not done with a snip of a finger,

it's also about setting the right priorities, taking maybe community feedback into account and which is the best course of action regarding stability of the game and enhancing adding onto that and then recreating content after they solidified the base?

Something along that line.

of course a lot of this stuff kind of should have happened before, but if that's needed and will force them to move forward, then thats fine, isn't it?

At the level of high quality design side quest even gigs are (detailed description , voice covers... ) maibe you can expect a few gigs if they publish several dlcs but not many and i dont be surprised if none come out until they released an expansion (if they do)

I hope that they dont come at this time with the terrible excuse of infinity game an add some kind of radiant content like many open world games have. I have very positive surprise CP dont fall in include this kind of low quality thrash like many others do

I think the DLC coming early next year is just going to be a few more side quests, so we can look forward to that.

I think that, too.
But - seeing the situation at it is at the moment, if they had a expansion pack in their hand (like Hearts of Stone) I would throw at as a free DLC to the gamers. Yes, this will cost something.

Because:
NOW that shit's hit the fan
describes the situation perfectly.

A little "What happens to the villagers and why are there so many pigs strolling around...?"-Quest or a new Pacifica-Armor will not save the day. Or their reputation as "the creator of W3: Wild Hunt", that hits the fan directly after the... you know what.

I like start, middle and end in my single player games, no matter how long or short that is

If you want continuous quests and gameplay i'd recommend a mmo or online looter/shooter like Division or Destiny or just wait for the MP of this to be released.

As is this is a single player game and even though i expect more story, more features and more quests either in the form of updates or dlc i expect it to end and i expect to have zero content left to do or see if i choose to do it

I like start, middle and end in my single player games, no matter how long or short that is

If you want continuous quests and gameplay i'd recommend a mmo or online looter/shooter like Division or Destiny or just wait for the MP of this to be released.

As is this is a single player game and even though i expect more story, more features and more quests either in the form of updates or dlc i expect it to end and i expect to have zero content left to do or see if i choose to do it

Can also go play GTA online.

Top Bottom