Relict Errors

+
Started having an issue with relict cards not working as they should. Just a heads up as I have already started a ticket on this. Witches Sabbath is not consuming cards from either side, and Incubus won't draw a card from either graveyard, and yes, there were bronze cards available to be drawn. There were also sufficient targets for Sabbath. I did notice that a Witches Sabbath worked fine for my NG opponent after he created one using Artaud. His even came through able to consume a 5 provision unit.

Started having an issue with relict cards not working as they should. Just a heads up as I have already started a ticket on this. Witches Sabbath is not consuming cards from either side, and Incubus won't draw a card from either graveyard, and yes, there were bronze cards available to be drawn. There were also sufficient targets for Sabbath. I did notice that a Witches Sabbath worked fine for my NG opponent after he created one using Artaud. His even came through able to consume a 5 provision unit.
Sabbath only works on Monster untis on your side. I'm 100% sure you tried to resurrect non-monster cards - thus less or no units appeared on your side. For your opponent it resurrects anything without restriction.

Incubus needs to pull the same specific provision units from both sides. You most likely tried to resurrect a unit which had no provision counterpart in your opponents graveyard.

I suggest reading the card descriptions very carefully in this case.

I suggest you read my message completely as all of the conditions were met, the card simply did not work.

Are you sure we are talking about witches sabbath? For your description i think you are talking about yaga

Artaud cant create special cards.

Also, for yaga you need to start with a 4p card, than goes to a 5 provision and go on.

Maybe there wasnt a 4p card when you played and when your opponent played there was a 4p card and He consume it

I suggest you read my message completely as all of the conditions were met, the card simply did not work.
Well, probably we should start then by reading card names precisely. As EduFerraz recently pointed out, there is a good chance you are mixing things up to begin with.

So. Are you talking about Yaga or Witches Sabbath?

Yaga, I was working from memory.
All of the conditions for the cards to work had been met however.

In all fairness, it is very difficult to pinpoint the cause of the issue without actual screenshots.
I ran a few tests with Yaga this morning, but for me everything seems to work fine with her.

As such, the potential causes can be the following:

- even though there were available 4 prov units when you played Yaga, you had no Sabbath on your side of the board. She only gets zeal if Sabbath is active. Otherwise you need to wait a round for your Order. When your opponent played her, he already had Sabbath active.
- Incubus not pulling bronzes from GY comes down to provision difference - most likely you tried to resurrect a unit fro your GY which had no equal provision counterpart in your opponent's GY.

Top Bottom