Rewards for Prestige 8

+
I got one the other day (Sunday I think), and tbh the only reason I noticed it at all was as I glanced at the monitor at game end after clicking the GG, I was wondering why the heck I got ONE reward material and then it was gone. Back on the home screen I had 10 RP's, and I know for a fact I had 9 going into the match.
I'm only Prestiege level 4 so I know I sure as heck didnt earn it.

Such bullshit from CDPR. I am about to reach level 8. I was quite excited about it before I read this. So, it's all bullshit and people do not get extra reward points.
Disappointing, CDPR.

P.S. Does anyone know what is the "chance" to get reward points officially?

Such bullshit from CDPR. I am about to reach level 8. I was quite excited about it before I read this. So, it's all bullshit and people do not get extra reward points.
Disappointing, CDPR.

P.S. Does anyone know what is the "chance" to get reward points officially?

I think you might have misunderstood. Prestige 8 does give RP every so often. I have never received 2 RP, so even if you could have got one from an 8+ opponent your odds were much lower because you need that prestige level opponent. You will still get them. As for the official rate, I have no idea. I would say 1-20 or 1-25 sounds right. Then again I have gone longer stretches without them and got 2-3 in pretty short order. No idea about the official odds.

I think you might have misunderstood. Prestige 8 does give RP every so often. I have never received 2 RP, so even if you could have got one from an 8+ opponent your odds were much lower because you need that prestige level opponent. You will still get them. As for the official rate, I have no idea. I would say 1-20 or 1-25 sounds right. Then again I have gone longer stretches without them and got 2-3 in pretty short order. No idea about the official odds.
I am not sure where you got these details. There is nothing said about the opponent level. Description in the game that when people give me GG I might receive reward points. Lots of people above said they received nothing. I really hope it's not nothing.

I am not sure where you got these details. There is nothing said about the opponent level. Description in the game that when people give me GG I might receive reward points. Lots of people above said they received nothing. I really hope it's not nothing.

The numbers were approximations based on my own experience. The point is was trying to make is that unlike scrap or ore the prestige bonuses at 8 don’t interact. I have received plenty of 1 RP bonus since going over level 8 (when they fixed it,) but never 2 from one game. People claimed that they sometimes got RP from GG being below prestige 8. The explanation being getting a GG from a prestige 8 might be enough. My point is simply, if you are below prestige 8 you not only have to deal with low percentage rates, but you also require an eight plus prestige opponent and are dependent on that players drop rate.

Does the GG reward only take into account the higher prestige level player? So if I'm prestige level 1 and my opponent is prestige 7, will both our rewards be determined by level 7 or ... ?

Does the GG reward only take into account the higher prestige level player? So if I'm prestige level 1 and my opponent is prestige 7, will both our rewards be determined by level 7 or ... ?

It's additive for stuff like scraps and ore GG rewards. For example, if you and your opponent are both prestige 4 or higher, you'll get +4 scraps/ore from your perk and your opponent's perk for 13 scraps/ore in total.

Could someone tell me what's the frequency (roughly) of prestige 8 has been given an RP? e.g. every 1 in 4 games?

nehu

Forum regular
Could someone tell me what's the frequency (roughly) of prestige 8 has been given an RP? e.g. every 1 in 4 games?

hard to tell, as its likely depended on opponents prestige level

when i was watching it, i got like 2RPs in 50 games, so something like 1 in 25 games

hard to tell, as its likely depended on opponents prestige level

when i was watching it, i got like 2RPs in 50 games, so something like 1 in 25 games

Thanks. If you're playing in Seasonal mode will increase the chance that you will playing with players in the same prestige level or not?

I notice that I always get 13 scrap or ore from GG in Seasonal Mode but I'll get only 9 in Rank. I think Seasonal mode just pair players with the same prestige level while rank mode does not due to it rely on rank level only.

Top Bottom