River Family House - Bug Animation FIX THIS!

+
Very unpleasant emotions are left by the lack of development of the River family home. Children do not have a daily routine, like River himself and his sister. Animations are constantly displayed incorrectly (buggy). Please add interactive to the house or at least fix the animation of the family. It ruins the dive.

I attach photos and saves.
p.s. I would really like them to add more interactive to his house at all. To keep the family busy with some kind of routine. Because even random NPCs on the street have more actions and don't stand static like here.

Attachments

• 20220218083630_1.jpg
    20220218083630_1.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220218085315_1.jpg
    20220218085315_1.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220218085428_1.jpg
    20220218085428_1.jpg
    675 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Yep the best is to report it ;)
But I don't think it require a save, it's like that since day one (I believe) and it's for everyone and on all the platforms (screenshots are enough).

I would really like them to add more interactive to his house at all. To keep the family busy with some kind of routine. Because even random NPCs on the street have more actions and don't stand static like here.

I would really like them to add more interactive to his house at all. To keep the family busy with some kind of routine. Because even random NPCs on the street have more actions and don't stand static like here.
Yep, true. The best is to send a report to the support ;)
I don't really know about the category, but for the kids, I would say it could be the closest one (they are visually stuck in place^^).

I've still got the crash bug. Minor annoyance to not be able to put it on the wall, but a bug that's still there. Though the save is pre 1.5

I've still got the crash bug. Minor annoyance to not be able to put it on the wall, but a bug that's still there. Though the save is pre 1.5
You mean the quest icon on it ?
It's been a while that it had to be fixed (or at least does not longer occur on a new saves, because if you have it, I don't think any patch really fixed it).

You mean the quest icon on it ?
It's been a while that it had to be fixed (or at least does not longer occur on a new saves, because if you have it, I don't think any patch really fixed it).
Yeah. I tried all the fixes i could find, but nothing has worked. It's not a huge deal. Next time i just have to remember not to leave before River and his sister finish talking in the morning.

Yeah. I tried all the fixes i could find, but nothing has worked. It's not a huge deal. Next time i just have to remember not to leave before River and his sister finish talking in the morning.
Yes true, a detail but it could be important ;)
I always wait to hear them and even follow them to see River working (and discuss with Joss while river work^^)

Top Bottom