RNG beats Poison, I lol'd

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a game where I was turning in to a snowflake and was f'ing and blinding about the use of poison taking all my key units when we get to the end of the match and my opponent is 9 points ahead. I have the final card, its a booster but only for 3 points. I'll get 2 from vitality, and they will lose 2 from damage. That's 7 and not enough, so the poison cheat, sorry, clever player with well thought out decks, is going to win.

But BOTH my random damages hit his Redanian Knight, who only had only had 2 armour less, so he resets from a boosted score of 9, down to 1. The North Wins and the foul invaders from Nilfgaard are defeated. Standing atop my defences I cheer, Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smelt of Elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

:giggle:

You know, there are many people here with many hundreds of hours playing. If they posted things like this they would flood the forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, much better to continually make 'nerf this' posts instead, your so right, how dare someone post about having a fun outcome in a game.

I suspected this would go downhill fast... and so it did. An OP like that rarely leads to any other outcomes.

Locking before it gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom